Finished! Hit my goal of 92 lbs loss in only 30 weeks

Options

Replies

• lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    you are awesome stick to whole healthy foods for your health sake Such an inspiration to others you are at your young age!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Absolutely amazing - you must have great motivation to stick with it and achieve your goal in such a short space of time. Well done. x
  • turkeyhunter60
    turkeyhunter60 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Way to go on all counts.
  • crlyxx
    crlyxx Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Damn! Fantastic! The next time someone who hasn't seen you for a while sees you they'll be like, "holy crap!!"
  • nas061
    nas061 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    That's a seriously impressive result. Well done that man!
  • hatkinson87
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss!! That's an awesome accomplishment and you did it with hard work!!!!!! You're a great inspiration to me! Thanks for sharing. :)
  • openskybeach
    openskybeach Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    So friggin AWESOME!!!!! You look awesome and great way to go about it. Very inspiring.
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! This is awesome and you did it in such a great way
  • amymaytay
    amymaytay Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    awesome job!
  • groovy_dhruvy
    groovy_dhruvy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Wow - well done!! That's inspirational
  • herlittlegreendress
    herlittlegreendress Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work!
  • Lind140
    Lind140 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You've done an outstanding job, really proud of you and your success!
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    That is a great weight loss and very quickly, great news that your medication has been reduced, continue to take care, stay fit, you look great! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Karleh
    Karleh Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Damn! Fantastic! The next time someone who hasn't seen you for a while sees you they'll be like, "holy crap!!"

This actually happened at the weekened, was meeting some old Uni mates to see something and a girl introduced me and my friend as "Oh this is ___ and I don't know who this other guy is... OMG ITS ___"
  • Cartwheel_AC
    Cartwheel_AC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!

P.S I love A Day to Remember :D
  • jtempalski
    Options
    really great job!! You look awesome.
  • jennymendiola
    jennymendiola Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Awesome!!
  • mcfc4tony
    mcfc4tony Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi fantastic pictures :bigsmile: , I had a look how you eat and noticed the your Daily Goal changed as the week went on. Did you tweak it working on how much you wanted to eat for the week? :happy:
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    I love MFP! I get to read all of these truly inspiring stories! Congratulations!!
    I am so happy to read about the med reduction too!
    Thanks for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!