Back/Bra fat improvement..

Options
wwemily
wwemily Posts: 17 Member
I carry weight at the top of my back (under my bra strap).. Has anyone got any back pictures before & afters?

How did you do it? How long did it take?

Replies

• elsbbels
    elsbbels Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    7b5f3466-61ff-4fb9-a5e6-b5adba061f92_zps98eae448.jpg

top two pics are 8 weeks ago and the bottom 3 are this week :)

this is 8 weeks progress, 9lbs difference, I didn't realise how severe my back fat was till I took the top two pics, I have finally got some shape back but I have a long way to go! I did two levels of the 30 Day Shred dvd, got a bit bored and then just started doing cardio at the gym most days, I will get into weight training eventually :)
  • wwemily
    Options
    Oh you look amazing!! Thanks for replying- this is exactly the inspiration I needed as I am off on holiday in 8 weeks and I look very similar shape to your top pictures and would love to look like your bottom pictures :D

Did you follow a diet plan atall? x
  • lyntamp
    lyntamp Posts: 1
    Options
    Do you think that the the 30 day shred is worth doing and are you dieting too?
  • M_McPoyle
    M_McPoyle Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    There is a 30 Day shred forum here and it is filled with people experiencing some good success. I have been doing it for a month (days off and extra days ie12 days spent on level 2) and I am seeing some great results with muscle tone and weightloss, combined with calorie reduction (no pics yet, unfortunately). Come take a look at the forum!
  • xcmum
    xcmum Posts: 136
    Options
    I have pictures too but I dont know how to post them
  • elsbbels
    elsbbels Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    YES the 30DS is worth it massively :)

I just eat the right things, healthy eating and about 2-4 litres of water a day, I'm not dieting just watching calories, I'm changing my lifestyle eating the right things, feel free to add me :) xxxx
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Options
    Looking great! :D
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    What a difference !
  • wwemily
    Options
    any other success stories?
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I don't have pics on here as refuse to faff about uploading to other sites first!

But by the end of my 3rd week of Insanity though I'd only lost 1lb but lost the back fat pretty much completely looking at my progress pics!

(I'm 5ft 2, 150lbs currently)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!