Safest energy supplements.

Options
Hey all. I work 40-45 hours at one job, 25-30 (sometimes more if I cover a shift) at another, and go to class 2 days a week enrolled in 3/4 time. As you can tell, my life is nuts. Kind of why I joined MFP in the first place... cutting my calories might be the easiest way for me to lose weight if I'm always on my feet and can't work out as much as I'd like!

But anywho... I get tired of drinking coffee all the time. I will get 3-4 hours of sleep when I have to work nonstop and if I get a solid night off... I could sleep for 14 hours if you let me. I have different flavors of tea, but I kind of have to be in the mood for it. And I feel as if I don't get the pick-me-up that I would with coffee.

What do you guys recommend? Any vitamins that might help? I do NOT want to rely on energy drinks or shots daily. Maybe once or twice a month, but God... that stuff is gross!

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Food. Trail mix, nuts, fruit?
  • likeabanner
    likeabanner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I can't eat within the first 4 hours of first waking up. Not kidding... I puke every time. I have to completely wake up and get moving before eating or taking anything, but I can drink orange juice, water, coffee, tea, etc. I can't even eat toast. I will vomit within 10 minutes and I have no idea why. Neither does my doctor.

I'm also allergic to peanuts. :\