My bewbs need your help

Options

Replies

• fullofquirks
    fullofquirks Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You guys have made my day.

Thanks for all the ideas, I've got bra tabs open like nobodies business comparing right now.

And the sense of humour here is awesome-sauce.
  • Josee76
    Josee76 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    LULULEMON TATA Tamer - best bra I have ever purchased!
  • perfekta
    perfekta Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I wear a regular underwire bra with a sports bra on top!!

This works better than the sports bra I have. I bought an expensive one in my size, and it controls the bounce okay, but makes one ginormous smashed together uniboob. Very uncomfortable.
  • HeartzDezire
    HeartzDezire Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Champion brand has sood support and they keep the girls in place. You can also go for the 'two bra" method as well.
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I bought one by fruit of the loom- it's a sports bra with a bra built in and HIGH IMPACT. The back clasps like a bra, so if you plan on going to the gym or running in just your sports bra, it's technically a bra, probably not a good idea
  • rides4sanity
    rides4sanity Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I like these....

Champion Shape® Scoop-Back Full-Figure Underwire Sports Bra
    Champion maximum support: http://www.championusa.com/workout-clothes/sports-bras-43553--1/underwire-bras/champion-shape-scoopback-full-figure-underwire-sports-bra

I'm a D/DD and find I don't jiggle. I get them at Kohl's and they frequently have them buy 1 get one half off, add that to a 30% coupon and boom only about $25-$30 each. I also wear a compression/shaping tank under my t-shirt. It gives a little extra support all over..I really hate to jiggle!!!!

Shin splints are another beast. Compression socks or sleeves help, but the only thing that has really worked for me is the slow steady approach. Do not try to run further because you feel good. Stick to the progression because it takes some parts of your body longer to adjust to the new regime. Good Luck!
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Ha! Too funny! I came on this thread to see what bewbs were...you're hilarious!! Love it!:heart:
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Champion makes some great ones.

^^ This. My favorites were Champion - look for a compression style with an underwire.
  • jmlosingit
    jmlosingit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've been double-bagging it.
    Looking forward to seeing the suggestions here ;)

LMAO @ double-bagging it!!!
    Me too! I love wearing 2 sports bras now, WORLD of difference!
  • jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I love the bras at http://bounce.titlenine.com/ they are suppor supportive and hold those darn bewbs in place. I have 3 of the Solid Tech Athena Bra. Some of their bras can be a little pricy, but i am a DD and they do the trick!
  • kelleygi
    kelleygi Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    In for the bewbs, it is boobie Friday afterall.

This!! Right??? :smokin:
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    http://enell.com

Ugly as all heck, but I teach trampoline classes and I'm a 36D or DD, depending on the bra. Gives total support and I don't have any pain or discomfort.

I haven't found a sports bra that gives as much support as this one.
  • MaryRegs
    MaryRegs Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Wow! I, too, am glad I wandered in here...I have the same problem! Checking out the options-happy Friday everyone!
  • kezza8888
    kezza8888 Posts: 75
    Options
    http://www.boobydoo.co.uk/sports-bras/shock-absorber/shock-absorber-run-bra.html

I know i am late adding to this thread and you have a million suggestions - but this bra is seriously good! Sorry its a UK link, but tells you all the info you need and the brand is global.

I am a DD/E and this badboy has been a lifesaver! Tried loads of others before, but have never looked back and now own 3 of these!
  • JezzD1
    JezzD1 Posts: 431
    Options
    In for the great Ideas, I do the bra with a sport bra on top. But it would be nice to just do one supportive and comfortable sports bra. "double bagging it" can be quite a wet mess after an intense workout lol
    My girls need to breathe!!!!!!
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    Me too!!
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I've been a double bagger since high school - good suggestions in here
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    These BEWB threads always seem to get me into trouble...

yet I can't resist them
  • erinsueburns
    erinsueburns Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    I wear a Frey Active Encapsulated. I think it is this one,

http://store.myintimacy.com/freya-freya-active-aa4002-underwire-sports-bra
  • Wgbn32
    Wgbn32 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've been double-bagging it.
    Looking forward to seeing the suggestions here ;)
    Lol! I double bag as well. Seems to have worked for me. I hope one day I won't have to.