GUYS with BIG legs and small waist - what jeans to buy??

2»

Replies

• groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Could also try some carpenter / painter jeans... they are a looser fit jean as well and great looking too !
  • LisaInUP
    LisaInUP Posts: 63 Member
    Wrangler or Levis used to make a fit called "Pro Rodeo" the football players bought them because they were cut bigger in the thigh. Check online, Tractor Supply or a Western shop.
  • drefaw
    drefaw Posts: 739
    These are a relaxed fit -carpenter jean I am having issues with already ......

Wrangler Pro Rodeo sounds like a good shot. They should be 100% cotton too ....And we have a TSC just 12miles from my house .....And they also carry Carharrt ....looks like a shopping trip on Sunday...my only day off spent shopping ...uhgg...
  • drefaw
    otomix_2256_11879677

We used to wear the shiz outta them workout pants back in the day ....Now they fit awesome !!
  • minsch
    minsch Posts: 144 Member
    my 11 year old plays ice hockey and has huge legs and butt.....so hard to find him clothes to fit. Bumping in case something on here will apply to him. I don't think they make "loose fit" in his size. :(
  • drefaw
    spiry, a kilt won't work here... My jeans HAVE to be 100% cotton per NFPA 70E, and cover from waist to ankle. Too bad, as it sounds much cooler than jeans ....
  • qballjr13
    qballjr13 Posts: 174 Member
    I wear Levi's 569, loose fit, straight leg - they fit me very well
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    19686165.jpg
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    I get loose fit, and I get them too big, then tie 'em up with a big belt. It varies a lot, from shop to shop and label to label. You just have to keep trying them on.

Plus don't plan to wear them on leg day.
  • JeffTCole
    JeffTCole Posts: 140 Member
    Try the local Harley Davidson shop. I have found their jeans fit me well, and are durable too.
  • kuntry_navy
    kuntry_navy Posts: 677 Member
    wrangler cowboy cut original fit, by far the best pairs i own. they aren't super tight around your thighs like other wranglers, and they're boot cut, so they dont drag in the dirt
  • LisaInUP
    LisaInUP Posts: 63 Member
    Try the local Harley Davidson shop. I have found their jeans fit me well, and are durable too.

Too expensive to pay Harley prices for work jeans though...
  • drefaw
    Yea it is, and I ride rice anyways ...LOL....

Even the chopper I'm building is powered by a TLR 1000 v-twin ......
  • drefaw
    I will update this after I try some pants on Sunday ...
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    I always have to get relaxed or loose fit jeans, and it is still a crap shoot of what looks good. Problem with the relaxed and loose fit is they do the same to the crotch as the legs, so they ahng way too low. I ain't saggin' at my age.
  • drefaw
    Well, I didn't make it out shopping Sunday. I went boating with my Bro instead........

Hmmm,... my only day off, shopping or Boating ...Hmmm, what to do .......... I know you guys understand that choice ...HAHAHahhahaha

I'm just wearing my 38's bunched up around my waist right now. AT least they fit my legs ...LOL...

I'm going out to try some on this next weekend ...promise ....
  • Have you seen Barbell Apparel Jeans?! They make jeans specifically for guys with big legs and small waists....
    www.BarbellApparel.com
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Check out lucky jeans and chip and peppers.