East Lansing - College Girl

Hey MFP members,

I currently live in East Lansing and would love to add people nearby, so we could hopefully exercise together/motivate the crap out of one another. I would love to do The Color Run coming up in Lansing in July and would love to have someone train with me to run/jog/shuffle it!

Here's a quick bio for you all as well :happy:
My name is Marissa and I am 20 years old, attending Michigan State University. I'm majoring in media & information with a minor in information technology. I have absolutely no idea what I want to do with the degree once I graduate position-wise, but I do know I'd like to work in social media or perhaps network development. I cannot run...please trust me when I say this that I am not kidding you. My endurance level is pretty low for someone my age and I originally joined this website simply for appearance purposes. Now as I'm getting older, my appearance does still count for me, but I'd also just like to be a healthier person who enjoys running around outside.

Feel free to add me whether you're in East Lansing/Lansing area or not! But I'd definitely love someone nearby, so we can kick butt together :flowerforyou:

Replies