time to go bored & fake bewbs, manbewbs, cat bewbs, uggh

Options
c2111
c2111 Posts: 693 Member
Hi, im on the road to leaving its a sad thing but im bored at meh-ntenance, meaning ive gone past the goal yay, and i eat better i exercise Im not concerned, But im bored with MFP, it took me i dont know 10 weeks to lose 30 pds no probs it wasnt hard i dont know what the fuss is about, one night i spent 30 mins to work out my tdee it was 30 cals out from what mfp recommend so Meh to the whole tdee debate yes whatever blah, blah... so i didnt need to lose 300 pds i needed to lose 30 i did it, ive hung about for 3 months after ive nailed the meh-ntenance and Meh, im just bored of the site, i do love my firends on here, some of them we did it all together so kudos to those dudes. You know who you are! and anyway whats was the fun Q? oh yeah Bewbs? Meh whatever ,.......

Replies

• drchimpanzee
    drchimpanzee Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Put'em on the glass baby.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    :yawn:
  • c2111
    Options
    hey chimp you want ***** bewbs ? i have tiger feet, the rests a bit fuzzy lol
  • KristyHumphrey
    KristyHumphrey Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Understood my dear :) I'm actually getting bored and I'm so not on maintenance - I am but not intentionally! LOL I have 30 to lose toO - I'm jealous it was easy for you :) Hang in there chica - do you what you have to do my dear. I've enjoyed the short time I was able to get to know you a little bit :)

MEH!
  • c2111
    Options
    kristy you are the dawgs bawllocks and awesome !!! heaps o fun, and get it, you keep it real, but its all so f*&^ here the forums are just wank, and yes i know bewbs theres no vote yet , im sure the cat bewbs will win girl power and all that !
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    well your NO FUN!
    there are some real fun, wild crazy people on here that are a hoot!
    you just gotta find them!
    ONWARD BOUND.
  • c2111
    Options
    hey i shoes & boeze FR on the way chin chin and fun times yay :))
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    What did you just say??
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Is this a going away party??:drinker:
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Bewbs? Meh whatever ,.......

Bewbs are awesome. I do like your paws though.