What's in your snack drawer

Options
Tme2change
Tme2change Posts: 185 Member
I decided today...at work to revamp my snack drawer of course I should have done this a long time ago, but a few days ago I read on a forum I can't remember which one about what snack you can eat and eat and you just can't get satisfied from it...well for me I found out what it was. It is those dang breakfast to go packets from Emerald even though they have nuts in them they are still laden with sugar and granola and other stuff that is empty worthless calories that I can gobble up all day and well..I can eat like 3 packets and still be unsatisfied...I found 4 left in my drawer and promptly took them to the breakroom for my coworkers to have.
although I did find my Larabars, which I know have sugar in them, they are mainly fruit and I get satisfied from them, and 100 cal almond packs from blue diamond and I get satisfied from those so now my revamped snack drawer has:
Larabars
100 cal almonds

What does your have?

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i don't have a snack drawer at work...

but i might create one now.
  • taliasometimes
    taliasometimes Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    banana
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    RICE CAKES/PEANUT BUTTER
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    my drawer is filled with those Quaker Popped rice cake snacks...and dry roasted seaweed from costco.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    a mandarine orange, some almonds, protein powder

in the fridge i have a laughing cow cheese, a gogurt and a blender ball container of milk.
  • IslandRider
    IslandRider Posts: 244
    Options
    Peanut butter, atkins light breakfast bars, instant decaf, protein powder and sugarless gum.