30 Day Shred Results

Options
Hi, I'm 19, 5'0 and here are my results of the 30 day shred. It took me a total of about 40 days to complete due to having rest days, and being sick but I got there in the end. I have been trying to eat a lot better but have occasionally had treats. I made sure to log every day and stay below my limit. I've lost 2.5lbs but that's plenty because I don't have much to lose. The biggest change that I saw was my arms. I can't believe how much more muscular they look.
I feel great right no but I'm still not where I want to be so I'm turning to Insanity and hoping that it'll help me get rid of my excess fat and reveal my abs.

33z7lu9.jpg

2djyrh5.jpg
I can't see much of a difference here but oh well

2m3rdop.jpg

Replies

• micheabr
    micheabr Posts: 72
    Options
    Yesss, I did it right. The photos came up (:
  • laraghdooley
    laraghdooley Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    A huge difference in your arms. You look great!
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Wow. U look amazing! Well done xxx
  • gina145
    gina145 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Awesome...on day 4 now. Your arms look great...hope I see that too!
  • Xoxa1029
    Xoxa1029 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look great! I see a big difference!
  • DarkSable
    DarkSable Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness - your arms! :smile: What fabulous results!
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    huge difference all around but wow your arms!!! that is amazing!
  • carom915
    carom915 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You can really see it in your stomach/hips area!!! I'm on L2 D4 tomorrow and I can't wait to be finished! I don't feel like I look any different though :( I did take before pics so i guess we'll see!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Your results make me want to try and do 30DS for the millionth time, just in hopes of getting those results on my hips/abs! Great work!
  • gaveupheart
    gaveupheart Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    We def. have similar body shape/type! Hope my 30DS turns out like yours! Great job!
  • YankeeMikeHotel
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • Streamlinedforlife
    Options
    You look great! keep it up!
  • micheabr
    micheabr Posts: 72
    Options
    Thank you for all your lovely comments. I hope to keep seeing results (and putting the work in).
  • Bonnieg318
    Bonnieg318 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 8 level 1 your results are amazing!! Hope mine are half as good!!
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Well done, you look great!
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Awesome girlfriend. Well done :flowerforyou:
  • mom2dzbnwe
    mom2dzbnwe Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm on Level 1 day 8. I've dropped 4lbs, but I DO have a LOT to lose, so it's going pretty fast right now. Your arms look amazing! Even by day 5, my husband noticed my arms starting to tone up. Isn't it amazing!?!?! Great job!! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!