In need of support and friends

Options
HI everyone. I am just starting my journey all over again. I am sure many of you can relate to that. Last year my family was low carb and we all lost a lot of weight but financially we just couldn't keep it up. So of course once we stopped I not only gained it all back but added 5 more. I am not just starting on portion healthy choices and walking. I am starting in at 250 and I would like to get down to 150 at least. I am looking for support and friends to go through this with so please feel free to add me. I know in my heart this is going to be the time that it all finally sticks and I will be a success :)

Replies

• april1126
    april1126 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    you can add me welcome back
  • wip1983
    wip1983 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again as well, I would like to lose 45 pounds. Add me if you would like and we can help motivate each other :happy:
  • terri_journey
    terri_journey Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Any of you starting over my add me also!!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I started at 234 lbs, and I'm well on my way. Hang in there!
  • RKelzfit
    RKelzfit Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm starting over to! I lost 30 pounds a few years ago, but gained it all back plus 25 more. I started my weight loss journey again at the beginning of the year. I think I've smoothed out most of the bumps and turns that I've encountered over the last few months and I have lost 20 lbs in the last 2 months. My trainer finally convinced me to get MFP so she can hold me more accountable! Training and losing weight is a lot easier with a support system, especially when your support is going through it too! I'd love to swap tips and tricks that people have found that work for them!
  • HotSouthernMess
    HotSouthernMess Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    i recently started over too. i lost over 50 pounds and gained it all back. would like to lose at least 100 also. good luck and feel free to add me
  • fysty75
    fysty75 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm starting over again too. Add me if you like :happy:

I have 40 - 45 lbs to lose.
  • mokinamolko
    Options
    Just added you :)

I started my journey at the beginning of the week. Really looking forward to keep in touch!
  • SusanCanBeThin
    SusanCanBeThin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I start over every single day, but I am constantly in the mindset to try to make healthy food choices and live a more active lifestyle. Welcome back to you and best wishes as your journey continues. We can do this!
  • sunshinesquared
    sunshinesquared Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    You can do this! Just sent you a friend request! We got this.... :smile:
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Welcome back... we can help you in your journey...
  • Christizzzle
    Christizzzle Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Seems we are in the same boat, add me if you'd like.
  • soundlee13
    Options
    I'm here for support like everyone else :) Sending you request. Anyone can add me :)
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    :smile: Im a mommy of four!!! Feel free to add me!! We can do this!!
  • klancyjv
    klancyjv Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for support and people to support. :) You can do it!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I started over again, but this time I'm doing it to be healthy and change my relationship with food and exercise! Sent you a request :)
  • all1want4summer
    Options
    I'm also just starting over - here for you! We can do this!! Just added you!
  • madyncaden
    madyncaden Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I am in need of more support and friends, anyone welcome to add me ;)
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    It's hard. It's really hard... Money, time, work, school, kids, amazing food, nasty food. Welcome back, one day at a time!
  • SJLS2013
    SJLS2013 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hey, feel free to add me! I log on almost everyday