Pat on the back

Options
I've worked out before to get back in shape and remember how hard it was to get started because I was embarrassed to have gotten out of shape or because some muscled up person had me feeling inadequate. Having been one of the muscled up jocks and feeling odd around people who carried their weight differently, I've come to learn a few things. It's funny but since starting my most recent work out, following some of the information from people on this site and making friends, I now look at all of this in a new light. I used to go to the gym, do my workout and get out of there. Now after getting on this site, I see people working toward the same goal I am and now when I go to the gym I go and talk with them and give them kudos for sticking to there workout (made a few new friends also). The long and short of it is, I think we all need a little pat on the back from time to time especially if we are staying on the track to our goals. Some need a little more time and encouragement to reach them, so go pat someone on the back that deserves it.... BamBam

Replies

• miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Great way of thinking......

I dont go to a gym.....but I smile or say goodmorning to people who go by me when walking on the road, that kind of polite nod we joggers/walkers do to say yep...keep it up