Hello Everyone

Options
I have recently joined this site in hopes to control my calorie intake. My bf recently broke up with me and it has motivated me to lose all this weight that I have put on during the course of our 6 1/2 relationship. When I first met him he weighed around 350lbs and I weighed 145 lbs. He ended up getting the lap band surgery and lost over 150 lbs and I pretty much gained 100lbs. I dont want to blame the weight gain only on him, because he had, well ....actually still has terrible eating habits that rubbed off on me. In a lot of ways it was my fault for allowing myself to reach such a disgusting amount of weight. I want to now get my life together, so that I am in control of my mind and body completely. So, now I pretty much have no excuse to cheat myself by thinking that at least I have someone who loved me for me, who didnt mind if I gained or lost weight. I am totally alone, and have so much more drive. I have cut out some of my terrible habits, and I cant wait to reach my goal weight of 140 lbs. It might take some time, but Im sure with the support of the people on this site, friends and family I will be able to reach it. :happy:

Thanks,

Raquel