Settings question....activity level, something to consider

elizamary77
elizamary77 Posts: 76 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
So I have been thinking this over for quite some time. Sedentary or light, currently I’m at Sedentary I use another site as well and have used this for over a year. But I have been thinking I do work a desk job during the day 5 days a week. However I have 2 VERY active kids and when I get home at 5 till I go to bed around 11 I’m on my feet. There have been times I haven’t sat other then my drive home till I go to bed weekends are the same but usually about 8-10 maybe later.

So if you think about it that’s about 5 hours a night and 26 to 28 hours on the weekend so if I’m looking at my whole week I spend more time chasing after two kids then I do sitting at work.

This is more of a curiosity thing and also I don’t want to under eat cause I workout A LOT but keep my cals low. I don’t want them to be too low because I’m underestimating what I burn each day.

When at Sedentary I do log all my workouts.

Replies

• robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    sedentary is fine if you log ALL activity, like 60 minutes playing with kids, etc. but that only works if you wear an HRM that whole time so you know how MANY calories you burn chasing them around...

Or just switch it to lightly active, and see what ti says, you can always change it back without it affecting anything...

you're right though, you do NOT want to be eating too little, especially since you exercise a lot, or you will stall your progress and plateau.
This discussion has been closed.