where do i buy p90x? ....

kalebsmama07
kalebsmama07 Posts: 503
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
where do i buy this p90x stuff? how well does this work and what can you reccommend????

any pro's n con's???

Replies

• lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    You can get it from their website (http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/p90x.do?code=P90XDOTCOM) or on Amazon. On amazon, I noticed you can get just the DVD's without the extra meal plan, etc so it'll save you money. Or you can look for a used set for cheaper; no local stores though. I start week 6 tomorrow and love it! Get some free weights and a pull up bar or band (can find pretty well priced ones at Walmart). Those are the only accessories I use.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    There arent any cons to P90x that I can think of....unles you consider being soar for a couple weeks a con...lol

Its a good workout and prepare to get your but kicked

Goodluck
  • SDehmer819
    SDehmer819 Posts: 441 Member
    bought mine on craigslist for half the price($65) brand new in box.
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Got mine from QVC, and it is awesome! I am on my second round and love it! great workout and worth the money!
  • xdudeitsliz
    xdudeitsliz Posts: 38
    www.beachbodycoach.com/xdudeitsliz and click on shop. If you have any questions, let me know:)
  • Sweatin
    Sweatin Posts: 18 Member
    Order it off Beachbody.com. It is pricey, however you can make 3 monthly payments. Ordering off their webpage gives you access to Beachbody online support and access to coachs if you need help or have questions which can be great help. I wouldnt recommend ordering it without the nutrition guide, it really is a life style change and you need to know what and how to eat. When I started I was eating my 1200 calories a day like MFP recommends, whoever I found myself gaining weight not losing. I upped my calories to what P90X recommended, and I started losing. My body was in starvation mode, and since I was gainging muscle I noticed more of gain then I wanted, I was also crashing during workouts. You will need a variety of free weights, and either bands of different resistance or a pull up bar, I purchased all at Walmart. You can also add a small amount of insurance for the DVDs in case you need to replace them, well worth it, you will want to keep this work out around forever. You will want to look at the fitness test before you begin the program, depending on your fitness level. Its a great workout, fun, hard, and makes you proud of the work you do, you are always pushing yourself forward. Get it!! Beachbody also has other products that are great you should look into... Brazil Butt Lift is a great cardio and lower body workout, I did it for about a month and noticed a huge change in tone, Turbo Kicks is Awesome, my 9 year step daughter jams out with me also, I dont recommend 10 minute trainer though, to slow. I am not a Beach Body Coach.... I have had great results with the programs and theyre fun so I stick with them.
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    You can get it from their website (http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/p90x.do?code=P90XDOTCOM) or on Amazon. On amazon, I noticed you can get just the DVD's without the extra meal plan, etc so it'll save you money. Or you can look for a used set for cheaper; no local stores though. I start week 6 tomorrow and love it! Get some free weights and a pull up bar or band (can find pretty well priced ones at Walmart). Those are the only accessories I use.

Actually, the meal plan is included if you purchase on amazon.com also: http://www.amazon.com/P90X-Extreme-Fitness-Workout-Program/dp/B000TG8D6I

It qualifies for free super saver shipping. And if you have an amazon.com Prime account, you get free 2 day shipping. It will probably arrive faster than if you order it directly from beachbody.com, even though it's actually sold by beachbody and only shipped by amazon. The sales tax is going to vary depending on which state you are having it shipped to.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Hmm cons ... it's seriously addicting!

Some girls have a problem with the nutrition guide .. you're supposed to eat 1800 minimum and lot of girls gain if they don't.

If you know of any BB coaches or find one beforehand, you can buy off their website so they can get their commission (hence all the different links). Else, refer to suggestions above.
  • SaraWo24
    SaraWo24 Posts: 192 Member
    where do i buy this p90x stuff? how well does this work and what can you reccommend????

any pro's n con's???

I would highly discourage buying it from sites like craigslist, ebay, etc., because you: A) don't always know that they are the real deal (and believe me, you WANT the real deal!), and B) you might not get the nutrition guide and all of the extras which play HUGE roles in peoples' success. The best way to do it is to buy from a BB Coach instead of the Beachbody site directly, because you'll save on shipping. Plus, you'll be able to have that Coach as YOUR Coach. If you want more information about P90X and Team Beachbody, you can check out my site at: www.beachbodycoach.com/SaraWo24. I'd be happy to answer any of your questions or just help you out in any way! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.