Day 1 vs. Day 10 30 Day Shred Results

Options
13»

Replies

• MamaTop
    MamaTop Posts: 24
    Options
    Wow .. I wish I had those results! Although it might help if I take the plastic off the DVD !!
  • Thenewme31
    Thenewme31 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Lol I am convinced if you can get 10 days in and see some results nothing will stop you if you really want it. I have a huge love hate relationship with Jillian but in the end she is the only person on the DVDs I can see results with(minus Shawn t but I plan to tackle the insanity monster when I'm back from my trip lol)
  • maci1914
    maci1914 Posts: 8
    Options
    Just finished day 1. This is going to be my motivation to complete the entire 30 day cycle.

Feel free to add me.
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Amazing results so far!!! I am looking forward to seeing your end results!!!
  • Tasneem94lady
    Options
    i'm on day 9..i stopped seeing results after day 4:(
  • karennh65
    karennh65 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!! I hope I can see the same results.

Holy Crap.........Day 1 Level 1.......just finished. Thought I was going to die. I spend a ton of time at the gym and thought this would be fairly easy. Not so much.
  • ALittleBitLess1
    ALittleBitLess1 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Am on day 14 and can tell the difference. Wish I had taken better pics at the start to compare at the end.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!