Jillian Michaels is trying to kill me!

Options
I am completely convinced that she made the 30 day shred video just to kill me :) LOL
I just did level 2 tonight. WOW!!

Replies

• JLindert
    JLindert Posts: 1
    Options
    Good Job!! Keep up the great work. That's awesome!
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    hahaha:flowerforyou:

dont worry i think she is trying to make all of us SUFFER :laugh: :grumble:

but its sooooo worth it sooo far :) im on my 10th day. going to the 11th day. i cant wait :blushing:

but its sooo fun :):grumble:
  • pnkybrn2006
    Options
    wait til you get to level 3!!!!!
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options
    I call her Satan in spandex. :laugh:

She's tough, but I really see the results since I started working out to her DVD's. I'm on day 6 of her 30 Day Slimdown and thank God day 7 is an off day!!!!!
  • mythicals
    mythicals Posts: 70
    Options
    Congrats on getting to level 2.
    Her workout videos have me so tired up until the point I feel like dying. But it's all worth it in the end. :laugh:
  • tazlady
    tazlady Posts: 60
    Options
    anyone interested in a tiring workout that hits you after you do it. Try Gorge Cruise's 12 second sequence.. awesome.. :smile:
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I remember trying out the 30 Day Shred back around New Years of last year. I tried to have a new years resolution to lose weight and I chose that as my method. I made it though about 3 painful workouts and gave up. I've successfully lost 25+ pounds since this August without her, but it looks like a great way to tone up. I think I'm gonna save the 30 Day Shred for after I've lost more of the fat that I'm stuck with and use it to tone up the muscles hiding underneath. Plus my endurance and strength in my arms and legs are much better now from using my EA Sports Active for the Wii and the elliptical. One day, Jillian Michaels, I will conquer you... lollll. Just not for a few months :P
  • kristinlough
    kristinlough Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    When I get back from a week and a half in Savannah, I start 30 Day Shred. Don't scare me too much!! :happy:
  • FabiolaEnvy♥
    Options
    When I get back from a week and a half in Savannah, I start 30 Day Shred. Don't scare me too much!! :happy:

:laugh: you will have a blast, knowing that you worked your BUTT OFF:love:

it will be WEEEEELLLL WORTH IT ALL :flowerforyou:
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I thought somehow my last blog ended up as a forum post. I also am dreading the shred but it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. People on MFP say some scary things about all of her vids but especially this one. She doesn't scare me. I will defeat her! :devil:
  • Nads
    Nads Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I hated level 2!! But I loved level 3!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I don't know you but YES SHE IS OUT TO GET YOU AND ONLY YOU!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The rest of us she likes!:wink:

Sorry my warped sense of humor is showing!
  • shellshalla
    shellshalla Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Oh boy I start level 2 tomorrow....this thread makes me so excited hahahaha
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I think Level 2 is the worst! UGH!
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options

She's tough, but I really see the results since I started working out to her DVD's. I'm on day 6 of her 30 Day Slimdown and thank God day 7 is an off day!!!!!

30 Day Slimdown????? What's that????
  • MrsSmith2010
    MrsSmith2010 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I remember trying out the 30 Day Shred back around New Years of last year. I tried to have a new years resolution to lose weight and I chose that as my method. I made it though about 3 painful workouts and gave up. I've successfully lost 25+ pounds since this August without her, but it looks like a great way to tone up. I think I'm gonna save the 30 Day Shred for after I've lost more of the fat that I'm stuck with and use it to tone up the muscles hiding underneath. Plus my endurance and strength in my arms and legs are much better now from using my EA Sports Active for the Wii and the elliptical. One day, Jillian Michaels, I will conquer you... lollll. Just not for a few months :P

That's exactly what I'm doing. I bought it and I about died. She had me crying and feeling worthless in the middle of level 1. It was ridiculous. I'm saving it for when I've lost more weight and it's easier for me to move around like that. Because I'm really heavy it was extremely difficult and only made me feel bad about myself. Way to go for you getting through round two! It's always an inspiration. One day I'll wipe the dust off that DVD and try again. One day..... lol
  • Barneystinson
    Barneystinson Posts: 1,357 Member
    Options
    Hey, you are at home and you can always swear at her on the TV screen :laugh: (unless there's impressionable young'ins around!)

I just started 30DS today. She's not too bad. After reading a lot of the stuff about 30DS I thought she'd be much more mean, heh.
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,772 Member
    Options

30 Day Slimdown????? What's that????

It’s a combination of 30 Day Shred, No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I started it last Wednesday and when I weighed in on Monday I lost 2.5 pounds!! I know that whenever I start a new workout program I always lose a lot the first week and my body will level out to about a 1 per week soon, but it was still nice to see that much of a drop on Monday.

You can download the schedule with this link. http://www.exercisetv.tv/workoutplans.aspx?id=1

It’s a killer workout – but I love it!
  • allykat8
    allykat8 Posts: 237
    Options
    HAHA That is what she gets paid for!

I freakin' love that woman! HAHA She is motivating!
  • mhouberg
    mhouberg Posts: 18
    Options
    She is motivating, and she's not mean at all or anything. Her workout is just killing me! I like level 2 better than level 1 though. I can't do all those pushups on level 1!