Can someone help with my nutrition planning?

Options
Hi! I'm Jim and i'm 20 years old. For my workouts, I follow the Insanity and Insanity Asylum Vol. 1 and 2 workouts. Apart from that, I am a college student whom basically is sedentary for the rest of the day doing write ups, essays and things of the like. It is a good thing that summer break is soon so I can get back outdoors more often and incorporate some sports, running and other physical activities. Right now, I weight about 165 give or take. I used to weigh 300 pounds, but I lost it all due to self motivation and the want for a healthy life. I am trying to tone up, as you can imagine that I still have loose skin and body fat. Although the calipers say my BF is between 10-11%, it just doesn't add up when I look in the mirror.

I just devised a new nutrition plan for me to follow, as I have about 70 days until my Hawaii vacation. Can anyone give me some feedback on it? My new plan starts tomorrow, Saturday. So in my food log if you want to help me out, click over to Saturday. Thank you!