My first NSV that has ever really excited me!!!

Options
xxcooneyxx
xxcooneyxx Posts: 221 Member
2mqjc5d.jpg

I think before I started my weight loss journey, I have never felt my collar bones, let alone seen them! My boyfriend is always grabbing at them because he knows it weirds me out. (Still I secretly love it...) Not sure why this has been so exciting for me, but it is.

Replies

• elizarae11
    elizarae11 Posts: 346
    Options
    that is exciting! good job! :D it's the little things like that they are encouraging, i think!
  • ThriftyChica12
    ThriftyChica12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    lovely!!!!!!!!!!
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    That is very exciting! Collar bones are sexy!
  • erinm2629
    erinm2629 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thats an awesome one! I remember when i first noticed them in the mirror and being in awe :-)
  • boogiewoogiekar
    Options
    Awesome!! Great NSV!
  • thoshowski
    thoshowski Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    That's funny and awesome. That is the reason that I started pushing so hard, I couldn't see my collar bone anymore.
  • king8747
    king8747 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Haha I stare at mine everyday in the mirror before and after my shower because I cant believe I can see them either :laugh:
  • odddrums
    odddrums Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    YAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got collar bones last month and it freaked me out, I'm not used to this kind of thing and was wondering how you deal with it. It's weird....
  • megemeese
    megemeese Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    awesome ! keep it up .. the hip bone is the best one !
  • MsAnn07
    MsAnn07 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    awesome ! keep it up .. the hip bone is the best one !

I really can't see my hip bone, but I can FEEL it whoooray!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!