Jillian Michael's Hybrid

Options
xonicolette
xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
I created a Jillian Michael's Hybrid for 4 weeks, 28 days. Today's my last day and I took my "after" picture. I posted all the workout DVDs I used and the schedule I made in my blog. Feel free to check it out and change it up to whatever DVDs you have at home! I don't know exactly how much weight I lost. I hate using scales, I like to use the mirror! So I am posting some pics and hopefully it will bring some inspiration to others. I know I am always inspired when I see others posting their progress pictures. I am taking on Insanity starting tomorrow!

*Sorry if the pictures are big lol you can see them way better in my blog!

Blog: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/xonicolette?month=201304

2jcvqjl.jpg
wj9imd.jpg
34in3ih.jpg

Replies

• llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Great job, your waist looks so much smaller!
  • mhooge
    mhooge Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I love Jillian's workouts and feel like I'm changing my bodyshape more than I see the number on the scale move. Its a little frustrating to not see the scale move, but feels great when someone tells you how great you're looking. Thanks for sharing the pics and your workout schedule.
  • nikky731
    nikky731 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You can tell you worked really hard!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!