Bands you wouldn't expect to be so good live..

Options
2»

Replies

• commanderval
    commanderval Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    New Order
    Weezer
    The Coral

I'm gonna see Weezer this summer! Can't wait!
  • commanderval
    commanderval Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I also have to mention that Iron Maiden will forever be in my top 5 shows. I saw them with Alice Cooper last summer. Effin' amazing!

Oh but then...we DO expect Iron Maiden to be good live... oh well :bigsmile:
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    I will be ridiculed and hated and possibly dropped from so many FL but I don't care.

Nickelback

AL4h2Kb.gif
  • choconuts
    choconuts Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Green Day floored me. Simply amazing live, and FUN.

Korn was great as well.

Disappointments: Snoop Dog, Ozzy, and Tim McGraw.
  • HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Linkin Park puts on an amazing show! Fallout Boy puts on a good show and I'm excited to see them again this fall! For how dumb most of her music was Ashlee Simpson put on a good show, my friend and I saw her years ago just for fun lol
  • benum21121
    benum21121 Posts: 200
    Options
    Nine Inch Nails was AMAZING.. more of a 'Multimedia Event' than a traditional concert..

Best concert? Porcupine Tree in Chicago 2010.. yeah, they released a DVD of it. Now I have it FOREVER! :-D
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I will be ridiculed and hated and possibly dropped from so many FL but I don't care.

Nickelback

If you find your self friendless after this confession, you can send me a request. I love Nickelback and have seen them twice and will go see them every chance I get. I don't understand why everyone hates them so much.

Me too! I love Nickelback and I don't give a crap what anyone thinks!! World would be pretty boring if we all liked the same things. I have seen them 3 times in concert and can't wait to see them again!!
  • Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Was never a fan of Frank Turner till I saw him live, but he was fantastic.
  • dezcast
    dezcast Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    NOT that I wasnt expecting them to be the best but Metallica and Hell Yeah both put on a great show. Killswitch Engage was also unreal! Ive seen them a bunch of times and loved every show
  • toxikon
    toxikon Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Muse was amazingly good. Boy, can Matthew Bellamy sing! Really energetic show, cool effects, great performance.
  • JaclynDawn
    Options
    Believe it or not, M.C. Hammer's live performance was outstanding!
  • callmeLuna
    callmeLuna Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I also have to mention that Iron Maiden will forever be in my top 5 shows. I saw them with Alice Cooper last summer. Effin' amazing!

Oh but then...we DO expect Iron Maiden to be good live... oh well :bigsmile:

Seriously! I saw them together last year as well - Great Show!
  • callmeLuna
    callmeLuna Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    ...AND - Ben Harper is a must see...During "Where Could I Go" he'll have the band soften to silent, step away from the mic and sing a Capella - the most amazing, soulful thing. Then...when the music kicks in it's truly electric!

Not sure if this link will work -
    http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/gpluna7476/DSCN1018.mp4