Finally introducing myself...

Options
My name is Deanna, I am 37. I am a mom of 3. I am a runner. I live in Minnesota. I have been healthy/fit give or take my entire life. I am finding it is more difficult than ever to maintain my weight and feel good. I found MFP and it has been very helpful. So far I have lost about 15 pounds. I am trying to adopt and maintain a healthier nutrition plan. Up until now, I have never given much thought or been careful about what I eat. It has been quite eye opening to see how many calories I was actually consuming in a day vs. what I should be. After making the modification, the weight came off. I wanted you all to know I have already gained and learned so much from checking out the message boards. A lot of inspiration around here!!!

Replies

• Dawnog
    Dawnog Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi my names Dawn and im from Wales, England. Im a runner as well and having lost 2 stone would love to loose another 7lbs, but love my food, so now i am really going to track my eating, cut my portions and see that last 7lbs fall off. Add me as a friend if u want, it would be great as a fellow runner to get tips and motivation. I run between 15 and 20 miles a wk and take part in 10k events mostly but also the odd 1/2 marathon. Would love to share the weight loss journey with you. :smile: