Nike Fuel

Options
Hey guys.

So I just started a couple of weeks ago, and since then, I have invested in the NikeFuel Band. It's a tool that tracks your daily activity and turns it into NikeFuel. You set a goal for yourself and try to hit that goal each day. Everyone's Fuel is measured the same way, which makes it that much cooler. It also tracks calories burned and steps. It syncs up to your phone (there's an iPhone app) and your computer. I've paired it with my Nike+ Running app as well.

Anyway, I was just curious if anyone else here uses one or was considering it. I think it's a great motivator and has really helped me to better understand just how important activity and exercise are.

Replies

• johnglenn1973
    Options
    How are you liking ti so far? I'm thinking about a FitBit or Body Bugg...is this the same type of thing?
  • natmckn
    natmckn Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I use the Fitbit and love it. I think from the research I've done that the Nike Fuel has some more tracking tools but I"m not sure. I just love that I get a "weekly progress report" in my emails each week telling me how many steps I've taken and how many minutes i've exercised. also if I hit my daily step goal, i get an immediate notification on my iPhone! So motivating.
  • JamieM8168
    JamieM8168 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I've had one since Jan this year. I love it!
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I was thinking of getting the Nike FuelBand, but then I decided on the Nike+ SportWatch + Polar strap for HRM to track my runs (just starting running). Although I've wondered about using the band along with the watch. I'm pretty much buying into the Nike+ system for motivation and some tracking. :)
  • blkpag1
    blkpag1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I really like mine. I got it in December and have used it until early April when the button quit working. Nike had me return it on them and they are shipping me a new one. The customer service was great. I am looking forward to getting it back.