Calling aaaalll Juicers!!!

Options
Hello Everyone!

I am shopping around for a new juicer. The one that I have now is the ORIGINAL Juiceman juicer... Needless to say, it's seen better days :laugh: . If you juice, which type of juicer do you use:drinker: ? I was looking into Breville (all models) and the Nutribullet. Which has worked out the best for you?

Thanks in Advance,
-Shay

Replies

• heaven_511
    heaven_511 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Bumping...I just watched the movies "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead", "Food Matters" and "Hungry For Change". Came here to find out which is the best brand juicer to purchase.
  • KaleeCat
    KaleeCat Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have the Breville JuiceFountain and I love it!! I've had it for over a year and it runs like straight from the box! I get a little pulp but that's nothing a cheap strainer can't fix :)
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I have my original Juiceman, too. :) I actually went out and bought a Ninja kitchen system that claimed to be a juicer among other things, but in reality it's just a blender. I tried "juicing" some apples and just ended up with lumpy apple sauce which I really don't want to drink. So I'm back to using my Juiceman. I learned that if I'm looking to make smoothies then a blender is okay, but if I want to juice, I need a juicer. That Breville looks great, but pricey...
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I use a Breville 510xl. & LOVE IT!! It does a fantastic job on greens (kale/spinach/celantro), but can still do pineapple quartered. All while being quite enough that I can make juice in the morning while the kids are still asleep.

By comparison to other centrifugal juicers I've seen, I wouldn't trade it for the world. If I had to make a cut back based on cost, the Breville 98 Juice Fountain is worth every bit of it's $100 price tag.
  • FearAndTrembling
    Options
    I have a Breville Juice Fountain that is on Amazon for $99. It is a good introductory juicer. Problem is, it really doesn't juice leafy greens too well. Like broccoli, spinach, etc. It is good for fruits, but fruits contain a lot of sugar. I recently bought a Nutribullet and wish I just would have bought that to begin with. It is much easier and you aren't wasting anything. I wouldn't even bother juicing leafy greens. So much is wasted. Just get a nutribullet, the thing is so convenient. Cleanup is as simple as washing out a cup. I love it. I still use my juicer for carrot, strawberry and apple juice, but use my Nutribullet much more often.