OH HAI!

Options
sandy_gee
sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
I felt the need to make a new thread, because I would love to have more friends on here. I've only been on MFP for about 3 weeks now, and the overwhelming support and friendship that I've encountered has just been wonderful. I'm very active on here (some might say overly addicted), as my job puts me at a desk all day and therefore on the computer. I'm always posting on my friends' feeds and love to be a cheerleader for everyone who is on track to live a healthy lifestyle.
Since joining, I've lost 11.4 pounds, and am ALL IN! I want more friends who are looking to lose weight, or just keep themselves fit, and are committed!

In short... Send me a friend request!!

Replies

• newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I lost a lot of weight in my first month and then it's slowed down to something more "normal". I am also at a desk all day and spend way too much time on here! Feel free to add me!
  • Shauncho49
    Shauncho49 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I couldn't agree more with you. I too have been here about 3 weeks now and MFP has been the most encouraging place for me! Everyone I've friended is super supportive and i'm having a blast encouraging others in their fitness progress. With the exception of a couple weekend days, I've been on here all day every day and I don't see it stopping anytime soon. I'm addicted! :0

Friend request is on it's way! :)
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I felt the need to make a new thread, because I would love to have more friends on here. I've only been on MFP for about 3 weeks now, and the overwhelming support and friendship that I've encountered has just been wonderful. I'm very active on here (some might say overly addicted), as my job puts me at a desk all day and therefore on the computer. I'm always posting on my friends' feeds and love to be a cheerleader for everyone who is on track to live a healthy lifestyle.
    Since joining, I've lost 11.4 pounds, and am ALL IN! I want more friends who are looking to lose weight, or just keep themselves fit, and are committed!

Welcome to MFP addiction. Now, how long until you are trolling all the threads, or reporting those who do? Bets anyone?
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    MFP rules because of people like you. Your enthusiasm and energy WILL make you successful and I am glad to have you on my team!
  • cherylatkwechanged
    cherylatkwechanged Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Serious major addiction to the site feel free to add me x
  • sandy_gee
    Options

Welcome to MFP addiction. Now, how long until you are trolling all the threads, or reporting those who do? Bets anyone?

Trololol. I'm good on that aspect, unless you try to hijack my thread to talk about pickles. Then I may cry a little. Otherwise, send me a FR! :D
  • sandy_gee
    Options
    MFP rules because of people like you. Your enthusiasm and energy WILL make you successful and I am glad to have you on my team!

I'm preeeeetty sure that it's because of people like you who are there to inspire us newcomers!
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options

I'm preeeeetty sure that it's because of people like you who are there to inspire us newcomers!

Aww thanks girl! I make sure to always be a supportive friend. When I started the friends who cheered me on (& continue to) made a world of difference and I guess I am paying if forward. I just love this site and the amazing people I have met here. :flowerforyou:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Trololol. I'm good on that aspect, unless you try to hijack my thread to talk about pickles. Then I may cry a little. Otherwise, send me a FR! :D

Why don't you send ME a FR? I wouldn't want to be unfair. I haven't sent a single FR to anyone since I first joined, because someone got all butt hurt over my slight abrasiveness.

Did you say something about pickles?
  • sandy_gee
    Options

Why don't you send ME a FR? I wouldn't want to be unfair. I haven't sent a single FR to anyone since I first joined, because someone got all butt hurt over my slight abrasiveness.

LIFE IS NOT FAIR.

FR sent.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

LIFE IS NOT FAIR.

FR sent.

I'm not life. I try to be as fair as possible.
  • petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    118j3u8.jpg