Anyone looking for workout partner??

Options
I wish there was somewhere you could post to be able to find people in your area to be workout partner's. You to go looking there people's profile's. Sometime hate looking and looking. If anyone who is in my area wants to be workout partner's. Add me and we can share info. I don't get out and walk anymore and i wish i could i just have no motivation to get out there and do it.

Have good day

Cinthia

Replies

• CreativeRedhead
    CreativeRedhead Posts: 2,166
    Options
    Yes I'd love to have a workout partner.......preferrably a nice, handsome one LoL!!! But seriously, the idea of this is great. Somedays I need motivation and having someone else there or someone that I could meet up with would be terrific! Good post Cinthia!!!
  • volbal4me
    volbal4me Posts: 16
    Options
    I agree that a workout partner would be nice to have to support and motivate. Unfortunately I'm not close to your area but I am here for you on-line. I hope this will help. Add me a friend if you like.
  • CinthiaF
    CinthiaF Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Thank you both fr the reply i love it when i have motivation. Sometime i really need more of it. Thank you both for caring
  • simplykim419
    simplykim419 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I wish I could find a work-out partner here. My husband goes walking with me but he is doing it just to keep me company so he does not go very fast and I end walking slower to keep pace with him.
  • CinthiaF
    Options
    I wish I could find a work-out partner here. My husband goes walking with me but he is doing it just to keep me company so he does not go very fast and I end walking slower to keep pace with him.

Yea me too. i have no one to walk with me and it gets kinda boring walking by myself
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Cinthia, I grew up close to you (Lincolnton), but in GA now, sorry. I hope you find someone. It is much better to have someone keep you accountable and motivated.
  • CinthiaF
    Options
    Oh ok well i will find some one in my area. I hope. If you all want to add me if you like