Replies

• madelonism
    madelonism Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    alaskan-malamute.jpg
  • saldelmar
    saldelmar Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I've lost the equivalent of an average 2 year old (25 lbs.)! (Since I have an 18-month-old, this image is somewhat disturbing to me, LOL!!) Congratulations to everyone!
  • starfinale
    starfinale Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I like to use humans to compare

I lost 40lbs so that would be a 1st or 2nd grader maybe...
  • mumtoonegirl
    mumtoonegirl Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I have lost an irish setter!!!! wow!!!!!!!!!! or I am guessing a grade 4 aged child, my DD who is 6 weights 49lbs and it amazes me when I pick her up that I have lost MORE that she weighs. How did I carry that around?
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome for all of the pictures, it REALLY helps visualize, i am working on a photo project to go along with this, it should be up next week .. i will post a link , it will be lb by lb ...
  • kaperr
    kaperr Posts: 1
    Options
    add me as a work out buddy. :)
  • bunnymum150
    bunnymum150 Posts: 311
    Options
    a sperm whales brain - 16#, not a computer whiz, will learn how to do the pics some day!
    hoping to get closer to a tire at todays weigh in !!!
  • SyntonicGarden
    SyntonicGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    558106_466404140096036_1184056840_n.jpg

I've lost 94 lbs.

one 5,000 BTU air conditioner, one bald eagle, three 5 lb. chihuahuas and three ostrich eggs. i photoshopped you a visual (above) :flowerforyou:

The visual is what makes this. Wow. That's awesome. YOU, my dear, are an ar-teest! ;) Really do love this. :)

And congrats on the weigh loss. :)
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I have lost an Irish Setter and a Chihuahua.

Edit: Darn, I cannot get the images to display properly (from their current web locations). I'll have to add them to my photobucket later and come back. Oh well, I tried lol!
  • xNickie
    xNickie Posts: 49
    Options
    All in all, I've lost just over an average 2 year old :laugh: Interesting!
  • hifilights
    Options
    Since the start of my weight loss I've lost 50 Ib, here's it in sugar (sorry if the picture doesn't work!)
    b711e9.jpg

I've lost an ostrich egg since joining mfp :)
  • LauraDotts
    LauraDotts Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    a9f413f0-2b8a-426f-b8fb-69ab1fc1d6fe_300.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!