New One

nicoleauld
nicoleauld Posts: 4
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello All,

I am really new and I just joined. I had a baby in Nov and I was weighing 131 before the pregrenancy and now I am a whopping 156lbs. My goal is to lose 2 lbs/wk. I hope to get back down to 132lbs. I am a military member but running 2 miles, doing the push-ups and sit-ups is not working out for me.

I am having problem learning to log the meals in. I am about to get frustrated and just scream. I am not sure if I know how to count everything I am eating.

Like today for lunch I had a Church chicken tender meal with fries and I cannot locate it or anything on the list. Can anyone out there help me.

I am 25 yrs old and gave birth to a wonderful son by the name of Caden and I am married to Rohan.

Replies

• Hello All,

I am really new and I just joined. I had a baby in Nov and I was weighing 131 before the pregrenancy and now I am a whopping 156lbs. My goal is to lose 2 lbs/wk. I hope to get back down to 132lbs. I am a military member but running 2 miles, doing the push-ups and sit-ups is not working out for me.

I am having problem learning to log the meals in. I am about to get frustrated and just scream. I am not sure if I know how to count everything I am eating.

Like today for lunch I had a Church chicken tender meal with fries and I cannot locate it or anything on the list. Can anyone out there help me.

I am 25 yrs old and gave birth to a wonderful son by the name of Caden and I am married to Rohan.
  • Clover51
    Clover51 Posts: 37
    It gets easier once you get use to it. Go to "my home" on the bottom click on food diary, then under lunch click add food, type in "church" and it will give you options. Choose your Church's chicken tender, then on the right it will ask you the amount you ate...enter it and add to food log. The fries you may have to look at a few different ones inorder to find a match to what you ate.

Good Luck, and keep with it! Congrats on your new baby.
  • Lmhuse73
    Lmhuse73 Posts: 3
    Hello there. You can either go to the Church's website and look for nutritional information or try Dottie's Weight Loss Zone @ DWLZ.com there is tons of information there about calories etc. Good luck with your journey!
    Lisa
  • Hello! Thank you so much for the help. I finally figured it out. Tonight I went to a boot camp class and it was awesome. I just added up all my food calories and of course I am over on my first day by 437 pts. I need to get better,

How long have you being doing mfp? DOes it really work?
  • twin2
    twin2 Posts: 404
    Welcome to the site, you will love it here!! You will have all the support you will need!! :flowerforyou:
  • You guys are really supportive and I need that in order to continue with this program.
  • JJAE53
    JJAE53 Posts: 97 Member
    Glad you're here!
This discussion has been closed.