Hi

Options
I'm new to this site.... I am here to loose some weight and hopefully can get support from other people here.:happy:

Replies

• jlestes80
    jlestes80 Posts: 10
    Options
    Hello calsouthg8,

I'm also new to this site. I just joined yesterday and I am also looking forward to losing weight.

I have been trying to lose weight now since March 19th and have lost 8 lbs. It's definitely a tough journey, I can do the exercise...but my portions and the types are food are still my weakness!

With friends I find on myfitnesspal.com I am hoping to change that.

Welcome to myfitnesspal!!!
  • Dolce2001
    Dolce2001 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi...I am new as well to myfitnesspal. I started on Sunday, but so far messed up on the past two days.
    I have tried to use weight watchers, which is very similar. It did work for a little bit, but I still need to work on self-discipline.
    I am currently out of town, so my weakness is breakfast and dinner at the hotel (they are both offered). My husband also is a skinny guy, so eating with him does not help because he eats and not gain weight.
    I started excericing yesterday. I also decided to go shopping at lunch time instead of eating.
    Hopefully, we will all be able to help each other and provide the support needed to acheive our goals.
    Good luck to all
  • sdscouser
    sdscouser Posts: 320
    Options
    HI to all of you. This place is really a great site.
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi to all three of you and welcome!!!

I joined MFP in January and 123 days later met my goal of 30 lb loss. I never dreamed it would go this quickly or actually be this easy to reach..but here I am. :smile:
    If you want encouragement...add me as your friend...I will cheer you on.

Good luck to you all!!!!!
    :flowerforyou: