Body Image

Options
Started using MFP on Jan 2. I have since lost 32 pounds as of yesterday. Pretty pleased with myself right now.

I was at a meeting and had to walk between 2 chairs. My thought - There's NO WAY I can fit my butt through those chairs. It was the only way to get through, so I had to go. I fit through, easily. So my question is this... how long does it take for your mind to catch up to the weight loss? Just curious with other people's experiences... Thanks.

Replies

• pinksands143
    Options
    well I dont know that answer but hope to feel it soon!! Just wanted to say Congrats!!!!!! Thats so awesome :)
  • cstevens1968
    Options
    Thank you! :heart:
  • pinksands143
    Options
    Your welcome :)
  • dianamatienzo
    Options
    Congrats! :) It's taking a while for me. Some days I really notice the huge difference in the way my clothes fit or in the mirror, and others I feel like I am still my heaviest. It's definitely a process
  • Textmessage
    Textmessage Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Personally, I don't see myself being any different. I feel different in how I move around and whatnot, but I look like nothing's changed to myself.
  • chinatbag
    chinatbag Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I lost about 70 or more lbs and I still have huge body image issues.
  • BluePHX
    BluePHX Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! All you guys kick *kitten* for losing the weight and making serious head way on your goals! Let yourselves feel awesome. :)