The Shrinking Girl - pic

Options

Replies

• Shani_Shoo
    Shani_Shoo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration, you must be so proud of your achievements. Congratulations and well done!
  • DonnaLeeCattes
    DonnaLeeCattes Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    you are looking GREAT! Keep it up!!
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    You are doing fantastic, well done! :smile:
  • gonnamakeanewaccount
    gonnamakeanewaccount Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. :)
  • marcvandenberg
    marcvandenberg Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Wow, nice work.
    keep on going.

Marc
  • princess4mimi
    Options
    YOU AWESOME!!!!! Such and Incredible story of victory and determination!!!!
  • ladylass89
    Options
    Wow - absolutely amazing, great job :)
  • looplulu
    looplulu Posts: 21
    Options
    Wow! You look great :)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! Way to go!
  • TJMiddaugh
    TJMiddaugh Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    sometimes hitting rock bottom can be the best thing to happen. congrats on making the necessary changes! i also value having the knowledge of the other side (over weight, unhealthy lifestyle, depression, and overall unwellness) you deserve a big ol pat on the back. nothing is set in stone, this life is what we make of it. and anything worth while usually takes hard work and dedication to separate us from the pack. you will be a huge inspiration to your friends and family! keep it up!
  • vickiessecret
    vickiessecret Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Amazing Job!!
  • KenzNDieselsMama
    Options
    I'm so very overwhelmed by the responses to my post! I am so happy about the flooding of new friends. This really was the last place I expected to get such sincere and real support and encouragement. I'm so happy to have come across all of you while on this journey!! Thanks for the kind words. It's giving me exactly what I need to kick the next 6 weeks in the butt!
  • divainlasvegas
    divainlasvegas Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! So inspiring!!! Thank you.
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love your blog and your post here! The face you're making in your "Before" picture is beyond adorable and totally broadcasts how I feel as I begin my own journey.

You've shrunk something fierce and are an absolute inspiration, cheers! Keep kicking *kitten*!
  • annajeanMSW
    Options
    You rock! A girl after my own heart...I can so relate to you...busy mom...similar frame...and personalities! Thanks for sharing your story. I just began this journey. Thank you for helping me on my way...

Anna :)
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • alimac92
    alimac92 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    You look terrific and what a great attitude to your approach to starting your healthy living.

Very impressive :flowerforyou:
  • elena0559
    elena0559 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow great job!
  • KenzNDieselsMama
    Options
    I absolutely love your blog and your post here! The face you're making in your "Before" picture is beyond adorable and totally broadcasts how I feel as I begin my own journey.

You've shrunk something fierce and are an absolute inspiration, cheers! Keep kicking *kitten*!

Giiiiirl, thank you! You're awesome. Add me, let's do this together.

In fact, I'm happy for any new friends that share a similar situation/goal. Doing it alone sucks.
  • KenzNDieselsMama
    Options
    You rock! A girl after my own heart...I can so relate to you...busy mom...similar frame...and personalities! Thanks for sharing your story. I just began this journey. Thank you for helping me on my way...

Anna :)

Anna, a fellow mom - you've got this in the bag. I've trained my kids well. When I first started running, I told my 3 year old to tell me how awesome I'm doing, and to say things like, "you're almost there!" and "you can do it mama!"....lol. It totally worked. She says it without me asking her to now, and it super motivating. Put those kids to work as you do your own thing. And add me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!