wow, great job
  • traceysturn
    traceysturn Posts: 196
    Options
    Holy Hannah! Very Nice!!
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    You definitely deserve bragging rights... because of your healthy lifestyle change... not because you look yum. You do look yum though. :heart:
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    So funny that I only saw one reply by a man. Only one thing that could mean, JEALOUSY and ENVY!!

Well, it is needless to say that you caught the attention of all of us girls-can't beat that!
  • kimmrdodge
    kimmrdodge Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    ummmm.....HOTT! Wow what an amazing transformation, and in only 4 months! I definelty applaud you. Great work.
  • HawkeyeGuy
    HawkeyeGuy Posts: 183
    Options
    I thought these pics might have been too 'revealing' - guess I was wrong. It's unimaginably great to hear the feedback after a what has been alot of hours away from the tv and in the gym / on the road. Thanks again to everyone!
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    Oops... just got busted looking at your picture... hubby walked in and said, "great... he has great abs AND wears a hat..." lol - he knows I love him - but DUDE - you look amazing! Great job!
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look great and have every right to be proud of what you've accomplished through hard work. I am now within five pounds of my goal as well. I know the last five pounds will bring about the greatest muscle definition and have no intention of giving up on reaching my final goal. Thanks for the motivation!! :wink:
  • cris20056
    cris20056 Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    ditto....keep the hat, burn ALL your shirts
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I agree!! Ditch the shirts, keep the hat! :bigsmile: Great job! Congrats!
  • HotMommy0609
    HotMommy0609 Posts: 224
    Options
    No shirt necessary at the pool this year!
  • seventeenlucky77
    seventeenlucky77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    ditto....keep the hat, burn ALL your shirts

I have to agree. You have accomplished something great!! Congratulations!!
  • cardswimmom
    cardswimmom Posts: 71
    Options
    I have nothing new to add that hasn't already been said! Great job!
  • BeautifulScarsWECHANGED
    BeautifulScarsWECHANGED Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    OMG! :noway: Awesome!! Very inspiring for those of us who are still going through our journey.
  • 4me2sibiai
    4me2sibiai Posts: 71
    Options
    You earned the pool side stares! Way to go!!!
  • littletiger972000
    Options
    :love: Buh-Zing-Gah:love: !

I feel stupid, but what is this off of???
  • mrsw510
    mrsw510 Posts: 169
    Options
    WOW!
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    So funny that I only saw one reply by a man. Only one thing that could mean, JEALOUSY and ENVY!!

Well, it is needless to say that you caught the attention of all of us girls-can't beat that!
    Ok, I'll chime in here. Great job man, you look great,,, very inspiring. All these catcalls make me want to go home and get out the cam and see how I do. My wife may shoot me. She thinks I'm an egomaniac now, and she's probably right.

When I was younger I was proud of the biceps - but nowadays I'm more proud of the flat stomach and the cuts at the hipbones. It would seem that the ladies agree :smile:
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    Looking Gooooooood!!!! Fantastic Job!!!! :wink:
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look absolutely fabulous!! Thanks for sharing your success with us! I am just starting my journey to a healthier me and seeing your results is a nice bit of motivation!!

And, as all the other gals said...YUM!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!