new bra

Options
oregonlady
oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
i got some new bras yesterday and i love how they fit!:noway: :noway: :noway:
same size as i usually wear (36 D), but ....
it amazes me how much better clothes fit as i get more "in shape"

do you experience that?:huh: :huh:

Replies

• DeathIsMyGift
    DeathIsMyGift Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    YES! I have shirts in my closet (SUPERMAN SHIRT!!) that I always "pass up" when searching for clothes. Well I decided to try on one of my more tight fitting shirts and now it is loose on me. YAY! It's like I have a whole new wardrobe. It's a beautiful beautiful thing. AND it makes me feel good knowing that my hard work is paying off.
  • 00trayn
    00trayn Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I'm seeing the same thing. My 36D bras look better since there is less fat to go around and more in the chest area in relation (I haven't really lost anything in my chest since I started losing weight... yes!). My 38D's i'm wearing on the last hook, but they still fit nicely. I have a $25 gift card to VS that I'm saving for their semi-annual sale in June or July. Then I'll get something really hot to show off my hard work :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    I feel ya!! I have this tiny 36C that I had kept in a basket in my room because it hasn't fit in sooo long and the other day, I was doing laundry & thought, I'll try it on! And it fits better than my Ds that I'm busting out of! :happy: I'm wearing it today and I look so much slimmer 'cause it actually fits!! I love it.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking this morning that I need some new bras. Mine are too loose and not very supportive now. :tongue:
  • Vallandingham
    Vallandingham Posts: 2,177
    Options
    Feel free to post pictures.
  • jewelinvic
    jewelinvic Posts: 332
    Options
    Feel free to post pictures.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    I have always had an issue getting nice bras as I have a very large cup size, (38H) but at the moment I find that the ones I have do fit a bit better and I get less of the four boob thing going on. (In fact I feel that maybe a smaller and less amusing bra is on the horizon!!) :happy:
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    jewelinvic I see you really like my comment about my husband :wink: