Insanity!!! Come on yaaalllllll leeeeetttt'sssss Gooooooo!

NewImprovedCnbethea1
NewImprovedCnbethea1 Posts: 1,108
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Looking for people who are doing Insanity and would like a place to vent or share there success about the program everyone is welcome!!! Plz share in on your journey where are you or even if you have completed a round will greatly be appreciated!! I did a few warm up weeks before I actually marked my starting to this journey I admit I was scared to start after reading other people stories and now I am on day 16 and really loving this challenge!!!

A little about me I am a mother of 4 kids and I have been battling with my weight the last 5 yrs after seeing a pic of me and my hubby at the wave park at King's Dominion when I reach my goal weight I will post the dreaded pic of us. Since then I have been struggling to reach my goal weight of 140 I have come within 9lbs of my goal and then ultimately let myself go again reaching almost back to my highest weight ever which was 186 I actually stopped myself at 181 and now I am at 167.8 which I weighed in yesterday and was up 1 lb from last week. I did a clean eating challenge with a wonderful group of ladies on BeachBody and was very succesful getting down to 158.6 but again I gained the weight back so now I am here trying to get to my goal weight and I wanted to do it by my B-day which is July 15th I may not reach it by then but I am at the point of no return. I will reach my goal!!!

I am doing Insanity as my work out routine and walking/jogging trying to build up my run time. Here are my Fit test results
Day 1 to day 15 fit test results!!!
Switch Kicks 81 - 90
Power Jacks 45 - 58
Power Knees 79 - 97
Power Jumps 30 - 49
Globe Jumps 8 - 12
Suicide Jumps 9 - 11
Push up Jacks 21 - 25
Low Plank Oblique 38 - 40
So today is day 16 for me and feel free to give me a kick in the butt or any suggestions are really appreciated!!

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Looking for people who are doing Insanity and would like a place to vent or share there success about the program everyone is welcome!!! Plz share in on your journey where are you or even if you have completed a round will greatly be appreciated!! I did a few warm up weeks before I actually marked my starting to this journey I admit I was scared to start after reading other people stories and now I am on day 16 and really loving this challenge!!!

A little about me I am a mother of 4 kids and I have been battling with my weight the last 5 yrs after seeing a pic of me and my hubby at the wave park at King's Dominion when I reach my goal weight I will post the dreaded pic of us. Since then I have been struggling to reach my goal weight of 140 I have come within 9lbs of my goal and then ultimately let myself go again reaching almost back to my highest weight ever which was 186 I actually stopped myself at 181 and now I am at 167.8 which I weighed in yesterday and was up 1 lb from last week. I did a clean eating challenge with a wonderful group of ladies on BeachBody and was very succesful getting down to 158.6 but again I gained the weight back so now I am here trying to get to my goal weight and I wanted to do it by my B-day which is July 15th I may not reach it by then but I am at the point of no return. I will reach my goal!!!

I am doing Insanity as my work out routine and walking/jogging trying to build up my run time. Here are my Fit test results
    Day 1 to day 15 fit test results!!!
    Switch Kicks 81 - 90
    Power Jacks 45 - 58
    Power Knees 79 - 97
    Power Jumps 30 - 49
    Globe Jumps 8 - 12
    Suicide Jumps 9 - 11
    Push up Jacks 21 - 25
    Low Plank Oblique 38 - 40
    So today is day 16 for me and feel free to give me a kick in the butt or any suggestions are really appreciated!!
    Good job for starting the BEST cardio series ever made!! I will be starting my 2nd month of my second round next week. We have a thread going called INsanity? part 6 by ripely36 and we have people just beginning and us who started 2nd rounds. There are beachbody coaches on there who help in tons of ways so please join in the fun and encouragement!! Hope to see ya on there!
  • tbear358
    tbear358 Posts: 41 Member
    Wooo! Thanks for the Beachbody coach shoutouts, ladies! Proud to be one!!

And congrats to both of you on making it through so far on Insanity! What an accomplishment! It truly is a challenge, but there is no better feeling than finishing a round and knowing that you did the unthinkable!! :) Keep pressing play!!
  • Thanks Tbear I can't wait to finish a round!!

Okay I am moving over to Insanity? An already well estableshed group of people doing Insanity and looking foward to getting great support and tips from there so anyone wanting to come along and who are just starting plz come and join in on the fun!!! I am looking foward to completing this round of Insanity and moving into a round of Insanity/P90X!!
This discussion has been closed.