Weight Loss Plateau..

Options
2»

Replies

• ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    you might want to try tdee-20% scoobysworkshop.com.....and since this method already includes exercising you dont eat them back.....good luck
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I think i've hit a plateau:/ I've been stuck in 180s for awhile now and I just cannot seem to get past it! It's making me feel as if i'm not working hard enough. Before Friday, I had lost weight, strictly from a calorie deficit. I was at 206 then I got down 183.4. But today (in the same week) I weighed 184.8! This Friday I decide to increase my activity and start exercising. So i've been working out 10-20 minutes a day doing cardio. Anyone hit a plateau?? How did you overcome it??

maybe I am reading you wrong but... are you saying that you have been losing weight previously, but between yesterday (Friday) and today you are up a pound? that's not a plateau, that's natural. Even a whole week without loss isn't a plateau. It's a plateau when you haven't made any progress for a month.
  • CupcakeKaos
    Options
    omg i hate that im at it for the 2nd time it says i havent lost any for a month now and i dont like it :( i hope it stops soon , last time it happen i weigh my self before vac and the moning after i did it was 10 days i was gone and it did change it said i lost 7LB!! thats the bigest i lost lol i think maybe it just needs a lil rest i do weigh myself alot
  • inyourdreams21
    inyourdreams21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    omg i hate that im at it for the 2nd time it says i havent lost any for a month now and i dont like it :( i hope it stops soon , last time it happen i weigh my self before vac and the moning after i did it was 10 days i was gone and it did change it said i lost 7LB!! thats the bigest i lost lol i think maybe it just needs a lil rest i do weigh myself alot

Same here! The scale is another one of my problems as well.