Has anyone tried...

Options
2»

Replies

• snmonson
    snmonson Posts: 79
    Options
    The sketchers ones are extremly ugly but the reebok ones look like normal athletic shoes. They have them at Nordstroms and they are cute.
  • sadiestar51
    Options
    I bought the Reebok Runtone trainers a few weeks ago and I run 3 miles at least 3 times a week on a treadmill, compared to my Asics trainers I have noticed a big difference in the way my legs and butt feel after my runs!! I am a pear shape lady and need to tone my legs and butt so thought they would be worth a try as I do run a lot anyway! They are so comfy and look reallt stylish too, just like normal trainers!! Very happy so far! :-)
  • alecta337
    alecta337 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I bought the Reetones over last summer (almost a year ago now) and I loved them. I remember the first week wearing them, I didn't change anything, just wearing the shoes and my thighs were SO sore!

This past week I wore through the rubber part of the shoe that keeps the air in (essentially i popped them). I don't go running and I don't work out on a treadmill, the only time I wore these shoes was to walk around campus. I walk about a mile a day maybe. I am wondering if this is normal? Do people usually buy new sneakers once a year? If one year is the normal lifetime for a shoe, I am very happy with them. I heard that a shoe's lifetime goes by mileage and I have too many miles on them, I never run or use a treadmill. At an absolute max, I have 400 miles on them, and thats probably a huge exaggeration. Its closer to like 200 maybe. Anyway, should I try to contact Reebox and see if I can get a new pair for a discounted price or something?

I honestly loved these shoes so much until they broke.