Small success... 37lbs.

Options
emilyasdf
emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
d9708a68-f3f9-4e14-bf6d-3e37269df0ec.jpg

I started this weight loss process in November '12. Thirty-seven pounds downs! Just wanted to show my loss thus far. I'm hoping some of you guys can tell! In this collage the top left was from Xmas 2011 bottom right is from Xmas 2010. Since gaining ALOT (about 80 lbs. in a few months) of weight when I was seventeen after being prescribed Seroquel, I was hovering around 230-240-something for sometime. I am currenty around 207 and hope to just keep on going! The bottom left I went hiking with my boyfriend's family on Easter. HIKING! And I was pretty much in the lead the whole time. It felt great! The top right I am posing with a tin foil koi fish sculpture I made. I'm starting to get a waist! YAY! Hopefully I will be in ONEderland within the next few weeks or so! Thank you MFP!

Replies

• emilyasdf
    Options
    Ahhhh trying to post the photo from photo bucket!
  • pienthesky32
    pienthesky32 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Yes! Can definitely tell...hiking looks good on you! You look really happy!
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you! You're looking great!
  • teenio7
    teenio7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    That's not a 'small' success, you are amazing!
  • Banya7
    Banya7 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's no small success, that's a big success! I'm excited for when I've hit somewhere between 30 and 40 lbs down! And it is absolutely noticeable. Keep on doing what you're doing! And again, congrats!
  • krawl78
    krawl78 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! That's wonderful and absolutely noticeable! I hope you are incredibly proud of yourself!!
  • samanthalee87
    Options
    SMALL success? Ya right you look awesome! No success is small! Congratulations girl!
  • funnygirlt
    funnygirlt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Small success, are you kidding me? That is an AWESOME and amazing loss of weight :) Congratulations !!!!! :smile:
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    this is a huge success. awesome girl. just keep right on rockin'
  • Holli1230
    Holli1230 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You are too cute! Totally not a small success! You're doing an awesome job!
  • kristanstolze
    kristanstolze Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome. You can totally tell that you have lost weight.
  • jody664
    jody664 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Small success?? 37 lb is HUGE. Try carrying around seven 5 lb bags of sugar......Congrats! That's a huge accomplishment and you look fantastic. Way to go!
  • spartania
    spartania Posts: 88
    Options
    Great work. You can totally see the weight loss...I too can start to see the difference in my body. It feels amazing eh?

PS - Tin foil koi fish? Awesome!
  • cleback
    cleback Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Small success?? 37 lb is HUGE. Try carrying around seven 5 lb bags of sugar......Congrats! That's a huge accomplishment and you look fantastic. Way to go!

Lol yeah... I was confused about that too. 37 lbs is nothing to shake a stick at! You look great! Soooo much happier in the hiking photos!
  • PiecesOfTheHeart
    PiecesOfTheHeart Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am with everyone else. What about 37 pounds is small? Have you held 37 pounds in your arms recently? Small? Not so much!
    You look great! It certainly is noticeable. Keep it up and thank you for sharing! You are an inspiration.
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    So pretty!
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. And 37 lbs is a big deal! Also, I <3 that dress in the upper right. I would so wear that all the time. :D
  • beyondjupiter
    beyondjupiter Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    That is not small at all... that is HUGE! You are gorgeous, by the way. And love that sculpture. You have a lot of talent.

Love your style too!

Keep it going! We are rooting for you!

Jen
  • emilyasdf
    Options
    Thank all of you guys! Couldn't do it without ya<3
  • jess6741
    jess6741 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!