Healthe' Trim weight loss pills

Raina0512
Raina0512 Posts: 216
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Has anyone tried the Healthe' Trim weight loss pills?? My local radio station raves about the pills all day everyday and I'm just interested in hearing some feedback from my MFP friends!

Thanks! :)

Replies

• I started taking Healthe Trim last Monday..As of today, I have lost 5 pounds, but I'm not sure if its from the pills or from diet and exercise....If I dont lose more weight within the next 2 weeks, I will contact them to get my money back.
  • Raina0512
    Raina0512 Posts: 216
    I started taking Healthe Trim last Monday..As of today, I have lost 5 pounds, but I'm not sure if its from the pills or from diet and exercise....If I dont lose more weight within the next 2 weeks, I will contact them to get my money back.

That's good to know. So far it's sounds worth the money, keep me updated :) From what I understand, you take 2 pills in the am, eat approximately 3 hrs later, then a SMALL lunch and SMALL dinner, right??
  • GingerSnark
    GingerSnark Posts: 153
    Has anyone tried the Healthe' Trim weight loss pills?? My local radio station raves about the pills all day everyday and I'm just interested in hearing some feedback from my MFP friends!

Thanks! :)

Could it possibly be the local radio station is paid to advertise them? I don't think many people on this site support any weight loss pill.
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    I would be iffy on the pills. Losing weight the "fast" way is never healthy. Once you start eating noramlly you gain teh weight back and then some...

Also becareful with diet pills they may countereffect other drugs/prescription you may take. Ex. Birth control pills don't work when used with diet pills--makes the BC pills less effective!

Just stick to your eating plan and exercise and the weight should come off--no need to put harmful chemicals into your body that it doesn't need...

Just my opinion...
  • hill242
    hill242 Posts: 412 Member
    Are you willing to be on weight loss pills the rest of your life? Because if you want long term results, you gotta be willing to make long term changes. So forget the pills, and start making changes in your life that will support a healthy body.
This discussion has been closed.