after 10 days of the 30 day shred

Options
Hi!
I've been doing the 30 days shred for about 10 days now and i started off with 166lbs and now I weigh about 159-160.
I didn't take any measurements (which I am regretting so much!!), but I am seeing some differences and I want to share them with you guys!
I have been overeating a little yesterday and today but this just motivated me so much again!! :)
Oh and by the way: my jeans aren't so tight anymore :)
Unfortunately the picture appears to be too big and I dont know how to make it fit in here, therefore a link:

http://i46.tinypic.com/2nsyo1v.jpg

and

http://i49.tinypic.com/sevwhw.jpg

Replies

• ALittleBitLess1
    ALittleBitLess1 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Well done you, I am on day 14, can definately see a difference, but dont have any good pics. keep at it!:happy:
  • MissE4410
    MissE4410 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Nice! Your photos don't work though :(
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    why am I not doing this right now!?!?

ok, time to take half an hour a day for me.
  • zeprose
    zeprose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    great results in only 10 days!! I can't imagine u at the end of 30 day. keep pushing!!
  • NikinCilla
    NikinCilla Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Im on day7 level2.....Ive losted 25.9cm in total of measurements (I measured 1st day of shred) have lost 1kg - silly me weighed myself on 2 different scales with different readings when first started & then I bought my own scales just over a week ago with a reading 2kg more then the other scales so would be more then 1kg but what ever the scales say it is working & I still treat & still the results, I guess if you eat good everyday with no treats the more lost :) Happy with my results so far I can feel it, my clothes, measuring tape, people tell me so. I measure every 2wks & will weighin every Monday. Cant go wrong with measurements :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!