Diet for two weeks?

Options
Hey, how's your weekend going? mine is terribleee... so many food from everyone... and my parents just say 'you must eat, you have to keep yourself healthy', but i've been gaining weight so rapidly, yesterday like 5 people told me i was really chubbie -my chicks are now huge-...
My parents must be concerned because one of my sisters is so skinny now they probably thing i might develop an ET, but oh well i don't want to be that kind of body, i want a healthy one, were i can wear my old pants and not feel like my butt is too enormous to fit in them, it just sucks... i guess you know how it feels, besides i have the kind of body where the legs are way to big... so now my hips are soooo wide and my legs are big.
I love myself no matter my weight, but i just want to be happy in my body again, so here is my question, does any of you have a really great diet to lose weight -a good amount- in two weeks? i know that obviously 10kg won't happend, but my bday is coming soon and i want a pretty dress and feel good in it, so besides going to the gym -i promisse to go all day since monday, except sunday when the gym is close- wich diet do you recommend to me?

I DO NOT EAT MEAT BUT I DO EAT FISH AND I'M TRYING TO LEAVE MILK -my stomach isn't woring well with it-, and i want a good diet that helps me to lose the biggest amount of weight in the less time :3 thanks for your attention and support, hopefully you all achieve your goals and get to be happier with the body you are in.