I was upset that I've only lost 12 lbs since August...

Options
lobo_a_gogo
lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
I lost close to 30 lbs between May and August.
I've been frustrated with my plateau because I've only lost about 12 lbs since August. I was looking for pictures I untagged of myself to find a "before" the entire 40ish lbs I've lost, but I stumbled upon this picture, and I had to try the dress on for comparison. I feel good about those 12 lbs now.

photo.png

photo-1.jpg

Replies

• amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    What a big difference! I think sometimes we get discouraged about slow progress, but it's still progress! You look simply fabulous, keep up the good work!
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    that 12 pounds look like 30 pounds to me. You must be doing weight lifting or something.
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) I just started doing heavy lifting in the last 2 weeks (NROL4W) as a response to what I've been perceiving as an 8 month plateau, but prior I was mostly doing cardio and some reasonably high rep, mid-light weight lifting.
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    your more narrow now your face is smaller and your stomach is smaller... keep up the good work
  • brenna8806
    Options
    Girrllll I might not even recognize you when I see you in May. You tiny now! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!