What piercings do you have (if any)?

Options

Replies

• BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Three in each earlobe (thanks to my Buffy fandom), my tongue, nose, and navel!
  • jasont1354
    jasont1354 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    None...too prep and southern. Just never had that urge I guess.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I used to have ears, tongue, nipples, and frenum piercings. Now I have none.
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I used to have loads, but I've gotten bored with most of them and removed them. The ones I have now are:

10g right inner conch
    left nostril
    vertical hood

I used to have my ears stretched to a 0g which I took out in 2006. I don't wear anything in them now, but they're probably a 10g if I wanted to. I cannot stand the look of stretched ears now, so I'm glad I retired them when I did. I also used to have my septum stretched to an 8g (nothing hurts quite like stretching a septum piercing, btw). I don't wear anything in it any more, but it's probably at a 14g.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    Both ears, but I don't wear anything in them, as well as an inner labia piercing, and I've previously had my eyebrow and navel done. I'll be getting my navel re-done in another 50 or so pounds.
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options

Used to? Did they heal up? Just wondered, don't know too much about it!
    I have both ear lobes pierced, but have only just started wearing my studs again after nearly 6 years. (My baby girl used to tug on them while I fed her!)
  • Twisted_sista
    Twisted_sista Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Ears. Nose and my favourite - Monroe! :)
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    9 holes in the ears, including 1 tragus.

Lip stud and navel…

I HAD my eyebrow, my nostril, my tongue, and both nipples pierced in the past.

Guess I like the pain ;)
  • smoootka
    smoootka Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I used to have loads, but I've gotten bored with most of them and removed them.

I removed my snakebites as well. I wanted to have them badly, so I pierced myself at home. Had them for years and loved it. Then something clicked and i knew it was time for me to take them out. I still have my labret, tho, and I'm not getting rid of it any time soon. :) I also have my nose pierced.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Used to? Did they heal up? Just wondered, don't know too much about it!
    I have both ear lobes pierced, but have only just started wearing my studs again after nearly 6 years. (My baby girl used to tug on them while I fed her!)

I assume they did, but I havent actually checked. The thought of trying to put a barbell through them, when possibly healed closed, sounds painful.
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    lip..tongue...

used to have more but they are all closed
  • KevinMassine
    Options
    Both Nipples :-)
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    3 in each ear; 2 in tongue, both nipples and 5 south of the border
  • LarDoucheLar
    LarDoucheLar Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Currently - I have my bridge, septum, left side of my nose, right side of my nose, medusa (top lip in the centre), central labret, snakebites, top belly piercing, bottom belly piercing, tongue venoms (one on the left side of my tongue and one of the right), helix, 1 x standard lobe piercings, 1x stretch ears.

Retired - 2 x nipples.

I'm pretty obsessed with piercings and have been since a young young age. Retired a couple as i had a little a boy and couldn't keep them in.
  • MissFuchsia
    MissFuchsia Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Naval, ear lobes, tragus and rook. I'm considering getting my collar bones pierced but not sure
  • Rrrroxy777
    Rrrroxy777 Posts: 329
    Options
    Nose, Labret, 4 in each ear- one of which is stretched, Belly.
  • nomoredoughnuts
    nomoredoughnuts Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    current: Microdermal on my wrist, ears, tragus, cartilage, nipple

Retired: 2x lips, septum
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    I have snakebites(boths sides of lower lip). Had my labret done, but took it out because it was getting annoying and it also left a lovely indent in my lower gum.
  • JonnyR214
    JonnyR214 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    getting my tongue this summer!

dudes still do that where you from

new york!
  • nikkiej2012
    nikkiej2012 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    right now for me I have my nose and both ears...I used to have my belly and one nipple..I want to get a Monroe but I don't want to be a metal face..