reebok easy tone?

funnygrrl
funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
has anyone tried the reebok easy tone shoes? any reviews?

Replies

• mt130022
    mt130022 Posts: 48 Member
    Yes I've tried them. I swear, these are the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever worn! I have the Sketcher shape ups and the AVI toners; I prefer the AVI toners when working out (cardio) and my sketchers I wear to work (on my feet most of the day). My Reeboks feel like maybe they're too tight? I even tried loosening the shoe strings, even totally UNTYING the shoe strings and they are still SOOOOO uncomfortable. That's just my opinion. You will surely find others who approve of them, but not me! :)
  • ntsmomma1
    ntsmomma1 Posts: 35 Member
    I have the Champions version of the easy tones I bought at Payless and I really do like them..they are around $30 at most and I wear them more then my regular shoes.
  • katya143
    katya143 Posts: 313 Member
    THEY ARE HORRIBLE!!!! UNCOMFORTABLE, I spent over 100$ and wore them twice, I feel like I lose blood circulation on my feet while wearing them! horribleeeeeeeeeeee! They are also very heavy to wear!
  • SkyeBows
    SkyeBows Posts: 80
    I will say they are very tight well tighter then other shoes but I like my shoes tight. I do however dont know if they really work. I have heard people say they can feel there standing difference with the shape ups and I dont feel that with the easy tones at all. I also have been told with shape ups to work your way into them and from people who havent they were definitely sore. I started from day one wearing them all the time and I have never felt anything from them. I will say I went back to my nikes one day since I couldnt find my easy tones and they were about a year old and I difinetly thought my easy tones were more comfortable then my nikes but that could be because they were a year old overall look and comfort I LOVE THEM but what they are supposed to actually do not so sure on it I have had them for almost 6 months now and I wear them everyday
  • LilMissAngi
    LilMissAngi Posts: 127
    AOL or Yahoo, did a review on all those shoes....

the heal of the shoe is sits lower than the balls of your feet, therefore you get a workout.

out of all the reviews I read on them the Reebok shoe was the highest.

here is a review for Reebok

http://hubpages.com/hub/Easy-Tone-Reeboks

hope this helps!
  • TCASMEY
    TCASMEY Posts: 1,405 Member
    I wore mine for about 1 week and have not worn them since. There is a seam that runs right across the toe. Swore it was giving me a bunion. They also gave me some tendonitis. I had this huge lump on my leg right under the knee and the doctor said tendonitis. It has gotten better since I stopped wearing these shoes. I have a pair of size 10's for sale if anyone wants to try them.
  • mt130022
    mt130022 Posts: 48 Member
    I wore mine for about 1 week and have not worn them since. There is a seam that runs right across the toe. Swore it was giving me a bunion. They also gave me some tendonitis. I had this huge lump on my leg right under the knee and the doctor said tendonitis. It has gotten better since I stopped wearing these shoes. I have a pair of size 10's for sale if anyone wants to try them.

LOL! I have some 7½s also, if anyone's interested! :laugh:
  • I have them and I wear them everyday for my 2mile rountrip walk to work. They are super comfortable and bouncy. My legs do feel more tired when wearing these shoes then when wering ballet flats. Which is why there is a growing collection of dress shoes under my desk.
  • funnygrrl
    funnygrrl Posts: 170 Member
    thanks everyone for the reviews... kind of mixed reviews it seems... i can get a pair for about $15 cheaper, but it seems like maybe the best thing for me to do is to stick to the exercising lol just shows you can't really cheat to get a good body...

thanks again

ps ntsmomma1, the champsions version you mentioned... have you noticed a difference in toning?
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    I have the Avia Shape Up shoes and love, love, love them. They are so comfy, I would wear every day if I could. The hubby and I do alot of walking. My first day in my new shoes I was feeling all show-offy, lol, and we did about 3 miles. The next night, went to do it again and my calves were crying out loud, so could barely get through the first mile. So, they're certainly doing SOMETHING for my legs, they very comfy, and they were less expensive than the Sketchers and the Reebox. Fyi....
This discussion has been closed.