ALL diet plans work..........................

Options
2»

Replies

• 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Yep, some of the ladies in my office have tried many of the fad diets, been successful but then gained it all back when they started eating real food again. All this while I have adopted a lifestyle change rather than a diet. They all seem disappointed when I tell them my success has come simply from eating healthy and exercise. Like there is some big secret I'm not telling them!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    bump
  • marias2gaa
    marias2gaa Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    My macros allow me to have pancakes and bacon.

I ain't giving that up.

lol I so agreee! At least once a week yummmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • bonjalandoni
    bonjalandoni Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I just don't talk about my weight loss strategy to people any more. I could be losing weight at a steady rate, eating healthy food with the occasional treat and people will baulk at the fact that I control my calorie intake.

Honestly, I know how to lose weigh so when I want to, I do. I don't need to convince others that this is the way to do it. I just do what I need to do and let other people sort their own lives out.

Even when people come to me for advice the most I will do is tell them what I do. That's it. I won't argue with them about carbs or 'yoyo' diets or how squatting below parallel is good or bad or what ever.

I just don't care any more. Just ... do what you want. I know what work for ME. I know it's healthy and that's all that matters to me.

It sounds negative, I know, and I'm sorry. I don't mean to be negative. It's just not really my job to fix other people. I'll fix myself and if someone wants to hear my methods then I'll tell them. I just won't let anyone argue with me about how I live my life.

Definitely agree with this!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    AGREE!!!! :happy: