Username

Options
umh007
umh007 Posts: 33
Ok, so I'm saying....feeling a little intimidated by all the awesomely unique usernames....I think I want to change mine, can I do that?

Replies

• ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
  • LillyBoots
    LillyBoots Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Mine is my cat's name.... have fun!
  • umh007
    Options
    Hmmm so I better make it good one huh. Taking suggestions

I like all things food, friends, family, fun, God, children, did I say food lol, sweets, pink and green, quirky, 7, paula deen, board games, monopoly, cards, music, romance, chocolate, salad....how did I get back on food....large dogs even though I don't have one...that's me in a nutshell

Help a sister out with some unique username ideas
  • umh007
    Options
    Mine is my cat's name.... have fun!

but i don't have a cat....do you have another animal's name i could possibly borrow lol
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    My name is Amy Rebecca and my mom always called me Amy Becky so I went with that, 74 was the year I was born.
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Just don't get too drunk before you do it. Trust me on this one...
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options

What are your interests? Any favorite characters from television, movies, or books?
  • LillyBoots
    LillyBoots Posts: 114 Member
    Options

I like all things food, friends, family, fun, God, children, did I say food lol, sweets, pink and green, quirky, 7, paula deen, board games, monopoly, cards, music, romance, chocolate, salad....how did I get back on food....large dogs even though I don't have one...that's me in a nutshell

Soon2Bfantasic ?
    Think of a few as you would be amazed at what is already taken.
  • umh007
    Options
    Just don't get too drunk before you do it. Trust me on this one...

i love it lol:drinker:
  • umh007
    Options

Soon2Bfantasic ?
    Think of a few as you would be amazed at what is already taken.

Yeah bc your's is pretty awesome
  • siqiniq
    siqiniq Posts: 237 Member
    Options

How about Quirky Pink?
  • umh007
    Options

How about Quirky Pink?

Quirky...yes but though I like pink, wouldn't want someone to think I was pink....I'm kinda brown you know lol
    thanks for the the contender though
  • siqiniq
    siqiniq Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Mine is an Inuktitut word meaning Sunshine. It was given to me by an Inuit woman when I lived in the high Arctic. You can't choose your own name, it has to be given to you.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Mine is what most people call me.
  • umh007
    Options
    Mine is an Inuktitut word meaning Sunshine. It was given to me by an Inuit woman when I lived in the high Arctic. You can't choose your own name, it has to be given to you.

Wow now that's profoundly interesting. SO who would I go to and solicit a name from?
  • umh007
    Options
    Mine is what most people call me.

Well Miz idk if I want to know what people call me when I'm not around lol but I don't really have any nicknames since my college years....used to be called "twisty", "peanut", and from way back "moo moo" which was shortened from its original form
    "moosey butt"
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    I vote for MooseyButt!!!!!
  • allikat93
    allikat93 Posts: 236
    Options
    I vote for MooseyButt!!!!!

Second this ^
    :)

Edit to say sorry that I killed your thread...
  • SenseiCole
    SenseiCole Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I have been doing karate for 16 yrs and a Sensei for 10 yrs, Sensei mean teacher and my name is Cole so my sudents call me Sensei Cole