I ate 8 oz of bee pollen granules, do you think I'll be ok?

Options
Buzz......

I was supposed to take 3 tsp max a day, but I found out it's my cocaine so I've taken about 8 oz in the last hour....

Buzz......

Replies

• stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    You will be fine
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    I feel alright after eating a salad, I'm glad I only bought a pound.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    1 tsp of that stuff made my nose run and cause me to cough and sneeze terribly! I would be utterly miserable if I took 8 oz!
  • TheDevastator
    Options
    1 tsp of that stuff made my nose run and cause me to cough and sneeze terribly! I would be utterly miserable if I took 8 oz!
    Sounds like you are allergic. I didn't have any problems with the initial doses and it tastes like candy to me.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    This could be you....

tumblr_l9mnp2WhPe1qdoghio1_400.gif
  • Vicks1978
    Vicks1978 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    sorry for been dumb, i am new to this site, and happened to read this post, what effects do bee pollen granules have?
  • mgoblue64
    mgoblue64 Posts: 23
    Options
    Physically you'll probably be ok, but I don't understand eating that much. I thought it was taken in place of vitamins and other supplements, but not 8 oz at a time.
  • TheDevastator
    Options
    sorry for been dumb, i am new to this site, and happened to read this post, what effects do bee pollen granules have?
    not much happened with 8 ounces except I feel really good.
  • TheDevastator
    Options
    Physically you'll probably be ok, but I'd seek out a psychiatrist to help find out what would possess you to do something like that. It sure doesn't make any logical sense. It's expensive, doesn't have a lot of flavor, lists a recommended daily dosage.....strange.
    It was only about $5.
  • mgoblue64
    mgoblue64 Posts: 23
    Options
    I know you can overdose on vitamins, so hopefully that's not true for bee pollen. Let us all know how the rest of the days goes.
  • TheDevastator
    Options
    I'm good. No worries.
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Have you developed an unnatural attraction to flowers in the last few hours?
  • meidie1980
    meidie1980 Posts: 267 Member
    Options

I just saw him fly past my window, he's fine ♥
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

:laugh:

I've heard of people eating honey when it's full of bee pollen and insect larvae and they were fine, apart from the fact that eating too many insect larvae may result in vitamin A toxicity. so you'll be fine. And it's paleo.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I've never tried bee pollen and had to check this out. It's a powder form? How do you take it? I've only seen bee pollen in gel caps before. It makes you feel good? Bee pollen is the new street drug?
  • willdob3
    willdob3 Posts: 640 Member
    Options

lolol...