Which chocolate/sweets do u eat?

Options
Hey guys!

It's pretty hard to not eat any sweets as I spend an awful lot with my friends and there is always something to nibble :D

So 2morrow we are going to watch the latest GoT together and I should bring something with me as I haven't the few last times because I really don't want to eat it :D But still, I nibble on some of the others...

So therefore I decided to bring something myself - I know this is a pretty weird question to ask on a fitness/healthy nutrition borad, but which sweets/chocolate do u eat? Which is a healthy variant?

Regards, Lucy

Replies

• BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    BarackMeLikeAHurricane Posts: 3,400 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate. Especially the really dark stuff (70% cacao or more). It's so rich that I can't eat more than two or three squares.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Lately it's been the 100 calories dark chocolate bars from Trader Joe's. I like milk better but they have more fat so i avoid them... and I only have one when I have enough fat left for the day... so once a week or something.
  • Druidor
    Druidor Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    As I am unable to eat chocolate as it makes me ill, I have a penchant for jelly beans & jelly babies. But on a good point I they are a rare treat.
  • iwillbetinytea
    iwillbetinytea Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Try little kiddy sweet packs like jelly tots, milkyway, buttons. Wait, these are UK sweets/chocolate I hope you're from the UK! Or f*** the sweets and make yourself some pineapple/mango/melon fingers to take :)