3 month progress pics! nearly 40 lbs gone

Options
124»

Replies

• zannyzanzanzibar
    zannyzanzanzibar Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!! And in only three months... Wow! You look incredible, keep up the great work!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you've made some wonderful progress! keep it up :)
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
  • iulia_maddie
    iulia_maddie Posts: 2,780 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Yay good job!!!!:smile:
  • jennylea16
    jennylea16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • coreysarahsmoot
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • mathera26
    mathera26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great progress!
  • london1811
    london1811 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!! I started at a similar weight to you, it's really motivational and encouraging for me to see such amazing results! Congrats :smile:
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I love love love this forum, it always inspires me to keep going. I suppose it is my turn to post some pics. I am 22 years old, 5'7. My starting weight was 215 lbs and today I am 176 lbs. The left side was taken on January 14th 2013 and the right today (April 14th).

I've been basically watching my portions and junk food intake. Work-out wise has been a mix of level 1 & 2 of 30ds, elliptical, bike riding, and a little bit of running.

tumblr_ml8vlmvTp51rty545o1_500.png
    tumblr_ml8vlmvTp51rty545o2_400.png
    tumblr_ml8vlmvTp51rty545o3_1280.png

This first pic was taken back in September 2012. The second is from Easter this year, same top. I took a pic of me in the shorts this morning also, I can't wear them anymore because they slide right off!!

o8t1kg.jpg
    34yz4u0.jpg
    b81rx5.jpg

26 lbs more to go until my first goal weight. I am always looking for new friends if anyone wants to add me, also!

NICE JOB!! You look factastic! I know how you feel! For me the biggest thrill I think was when I was at the gym nce and, without even thinking, plopped my socks on while standing and didn't lose my balance. But there are just too many thrills to recall along the way. Enjoy them all!!! You are doing a spectacular job!
  • aaronjones01
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!