Reccommended Exercise DVDs

Options
Can anyone reccommend a DVD that has both cardio and strength training, but the routine is all standing? I am currently using Sean T's Beachbody Dance DVDs.
Thanks for any in put!:smile:

Replies

• Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Can anyone reccommend a DVD that has both cardio and strength training, but the routine is all standing?

Billy Blanks Tae Bo is all standing :wink:
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Can anyone reccommend a DVD that has both cardio and strength training, but the routine is all standing? I am currently using Sean T's Beachbody Dance DVDs.
    Thanks for any in put!:smile:

I been using Biggest Loser Boot Camp because I need to slowly work into exercising. Bob Harper is very encouraging and I like there are other fatties exercising in the video and I dont have to look at fit hotties the whole time. Has segments as well so you can work your way up to longer workouts and you can choose the ones you want to do in menu. Was under 10 dollars and ordered online through walmart website. Using 2 lb weight but I think I need heavier lol
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Angie Miller's Kettlebell Bootcamp, and Iron core Kettlebell....forgot the woman's name....Both really good and the bootcamp one shaped my butt and legs in a way that years of running did not....
  • BernadetteImproving
    BernadetteImproving Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Try checking out collagevideo.com They have every kind of exercise DVD out there. You can watch a preview of it and also narrow down your search according to what you are looking for so you don't have to waste time searching.
  • momhockey36
    Options
    All great suggestions! I am going to give them all a try! Thank you:smile: