On my way to success (pics)

I started MFP five months ago (Nov 2012) after a tough year losing my dad to cancer and gaining 15 kg. I was extremely unfit too and could barely exercise for 20 min.

Being a very emotional eater I still battle to make healthy choices some day but logg and try to stay under my daily limits. Since then I started to learn to love my exercising and do it 5 times a week have become so fit that I can work out 45 min!! I am posting my pics although I know I still have a very long way to go and I feel its going way to slow and need some more motivation. When I measure myself I can see results there.

Have lost 5 pounds and my BMI is down by 2%

bkeQo.jpg
dbjSA.jpg
VKfNw.jpg

Replies

• krissia05
    krissia05 Posts: 4 Member
    Good job !!! Congrats .
  • Pamko57
    Pamko57 Posts: 182
    Very good! Way to go!
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Congratulations! You are looking great!
  • jaynedignam
    jaynedignam Posts: 1 Member
    Well done. What a difference 5 pounds makes!
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Great job!! You can really see the difference and you are even standing up straighter.
  • Fantastic job!! You are doing great, keep it up!!
  • Good Job! Keep it going!
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    You can really tell! GREAT JOB!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Congratulations on your success!
  • Mom4Liz
    Mom4Liz Posts: 55
    Wow...you can really see the difference. It looks like you stand taller and straighter in the after pics. Your weight loss must be helping your posture. WTG! Keep up the good work.
  • nexus9
    nexus9 Posts: 2 Member
    Excellent!!! You are well on your way to being a slinky minx. Lol ;)
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Fantastic! I would say the only reason the weight is coming off slowly is because you are exercising and building muscle - which is a good thing. Pay more attention to the tape measure than the scale and keep up the great work!
  • thinkcrystal
    thinkcrystal Posts: 48 Member
    I really see it in you upper body!! Your arms are trimming down!! Keep it up, the more you enjoy what you're doing the easier it will become and time will fly by. Before you know it 3 months would have passed and you'll be LOVING the obvious results! CONGRATS!!!
  • lafilleavectoi
    lafilleavectoi Posts: 125 Member
    Fantastic! You are looking great.
  • swissbrit
    swissbrit Posts: 201
    Each journey starts with the first step :-) Well done :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • rocko458
    rocko458 Posts: 4
    Yay, your doing great. Keep at it. :)
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Great job girl, can definitely see the difference!
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Looks much more than 5 lbs! Keep it up!!
  • saminmio
    saminmio Posts: 44 Member
    Good going. You can really see the lbs coming off.
  • Memccrocklin
    Memccrocklin Posts: 2 Member
    I would think the exercise you're doing makes you feel better, mentally and physically. It always does for me. This is only the beginning! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!