Looking for more Friends

Options
Hello!!

Im looking for active peeps of all ages and people who keep an open food diary. I like to stay honest with myself, even on my bad days (we all have a few now and then) I log what I eat. I started my Health Journey back in February and have so far lost a total 10 lbs. I like to encourage others and also like to be encouraged back. We are all on the same path, just different speeds. I want to be able to look myself in the mirror and be able to say, "I did that! I knew I could do that!" Have a great time exploring your Journey!!

Thanks, Sarah

Replies

• BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi, Sarah! I'm right with you on keeping an open food diary and would even like to meet some folk that are interesting in chatting about our goals and especially minor setbacks and successes (either via messages or Skype). I'll send you an add and thought I'd bump your thread while I was at it!
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    thanks!!! I have Skype, never used it though. Okay not to sound dump but what does bump mean, I have seen the word a few times but dont understand the lingo.
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Oh! It just means to push your post up to grab attention by being near the top of the forum! It's more internet lingo than fitness lingo!
  • dayr1993
    dayr1993 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I haven't been keeping an open food diary but my weight is starting to gain so ill be doing it from mow on its motovatiom not to eat the bad food dont want people thinking im a pig lol :) feel free too add :)
  • Arosebloom1
    Arosebloom1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am looking for more friends in the Indiapolis area. :flowerforyou:
  • PIZZAMAN50
    Options
    Hi All. I am preparing for Bariatric Surgery but have been in this longer then I have been a mfp member.
    Please feel free to add me as I keep an open food diary to friends. All ages Welcome Thank You

40803452.png
    From Canastota, NY
  • littlewolf3785
    littlewolf3785 Posts: 2,592 Member
    Options
    Pizza man good luck to your surgery, and to see the finish line a little closer! I had a friend who had it done, and she had lost a lot of weight from it.
  • PIZZAMAN50
    Options
    Thank You Sarah......my current goal is just a 15 % of my weight that I need to loose in order to have the surgery. After Surgery I will change the goal to reflect a different weight loss. Glad to have you as a friend. Thank You for your kind words. I am always looking for new friends. Please feel free to add me. I AM ON EVERY DAY =)
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    well anyone can go ahead and add me i'll at least be here for support :)
  • earvizu92
    earvizu92 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Im here support too, add me if you'd like! :smile:
  • Nerdymomma
    Options
    Hello! I have an open food diary and I am always looking for new pals to keep me motivated and like to do the same for others. If anyone is interested feel free to add me!:smile:
  • SylentZee
    SylentZee Posts: 262
    Options
    I'm willing to help however I can :)
  • jemrie
    jemrie Posts: 25
    Options
    Hi, you can add me :)